PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Jericho Squad Member ? (demo only)

Pages : [1] 2

SH64
09-29-07, 09:44 PM
While i'm eagrly waiting for the release of Clive Barker's Jericho .. i'd like to see whats your favorite member based on the demo only! as the full game will introduce 3 more members that were not intorduced in the demo.

first i thought about Delgado & his firepower but since he was too slow to move where quick action is needed i'd go for Black! yep sniping ftw & the ghost bullet power roxx! :D

|MaguS|
09-29-07, 09:50 PM
Chruch the chick with the sword? If so then shes my fav! I gotta say though, its disappointing that each character only carries two weapons, one melee and the other ranged.

SH64
09-29-07, 09:51 PM
Chruch the chick with the sword?
Yes.

& dont forget that each character has 2 special powers .. main & secondary.

evox
09-29-07, 10:00 PM
Church! :D

3DBrad
09-29-07, 10:58 PM
Where's the, "The game is dumb, therefore none" option?

:D

SH64
09-29-07, 11:04 PM
Where's the, "The game is dumb, therefore none" option?

If you dont like it then simply don't post in this thread.

nutcrackr
09-29-07, 11:35 PM
I like the mini gun but i can't really use that guys powers

I like the blood rights thing of the sword chick but her semi sucks

I like the sniper bullets that you can steer and the grenade launcher so whoever the sniper chick is.

Hoopla
09-30-07, 12:37 PM
I don't understand why if I want to change a weapon or a power I have to switch to a new character instead of using the same character (you know, like in Bioshock).

I appreciate that they are trying to do something different, but to me it's more annoying than different. Plus having a squad in a horror game take the tension away. They should have stuck with a lone character.

K007
09-30-07, 06:59 PM
The Sniper..that special attack of hers is really sweet.

technoid
09-30-07, 07:42 PM
I don't understand why if I want to change a weapon or a power I have to switch to a new character instead of using the same character (you know, like in Bioshock).

I appreciate that they are trying to do something different, but to me it's more annoying than different. Plus having a squad in a horror game take the tension away. They should have stuck with a lone character.
I agree complely. A single character would work better.

And get rid of that stupid timed key press thing :thumbdwn:

BliNkEr]
10-01-07, 06:00 AM
Hm hard to choice^^
But I think it's Black for me.
Her sniper ability is really cool :cool:

KasuCode
10-01-07, 06:10 AM
I like Churchs style. The swords fun to use. And shes hot. :nanahump:

SOAD
10-01-07, 06:51 AM
:rolleyes:

:p :D :o

I think personally it should have been one person. The isolation of one person in itself is awful. No matter how scary or frightening the situation if you have teammates it isnt nearly as bad.

Meh. It was ok for a standard shooting game but definitly not horror

KasuCode
10-01-07, 06:54 AM
I think personally it should have been one person. The isolation of one person in itself is awful. No matter how scary or frightening the situation if you have teammates it isnt nearly as bad.

But im sure there will be lots of parts where you go off by yourself like in the demo. I would wait for a full review. The demo was WAY too short to judge anything.

Badboy_12345
10-01-07, 07:06 AM
Delgado.. so much fun spraying with the machine gun
You feel like terminator :D

But I cant use his powers.. dont understand em at all :p

SOAD
10-01-07, 07:58 AM
But im sure there will be lots of parts where you go off by yourself like in the demo. I would wait for a full review. The demo was WAY too short to judge anything.

You could be right but I highly doubt it. The whole game seems based on the fact you can switch people.

I mean, one dude walking down a lone corridor lit by only by a few strands of moonlight that penetrate through the holes, with water dripping and the sound of a chain slithering vs

7 dudes armed to the teeth with high tech weapons and powers all covering each others backs.

Will wait for review. I bet its going to be one of those games which are really really quick to finish.

Where are all the old games that took agggggggggges to complete. They were so satisfying. :D

K007
10-01-07, 08:27 AM
Yea i think they should have just added in like how FEAR started..a new recruit or something like that, and you end up teaming up with people for different missions depending on how the story progress..would make it more interesting to see your character actually build up, rather than...build everyone up and they already have there story / past about them said..

Its too late now anyway, i will still get the game and hopefully they came up with a good story to go with it. Still enjoyed the demo..would have enjoyed it alot more if it was me playing my own guy and not playing someone else -.-.

Badboy_12345
10-01-07, 08:59 AM
its strange that everyone wants unique new games but when the developers try something new they just say why didnt they go with the same thing as before :rolleyes:

I like that there is a team working together there are enough fps games where you are alone.. this is a breath of fresh air. Something new and exciting not the same old thing over and over again.

This is why developers dont try new things beacuse people just bitch
And then complain about why there are same games released over and over again. And we get doom 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 etc :rolleyes:

This is NOT Undying 2

Hoopla
10-01-07, 09:26 AM
its strange that everyone wants unique new games but when the developers try something new they just say why didnt they go with the same thing as before :rolleyes:

I like that there is a team working together there are enough fps games where you are alone.. this is a breath of fresh air. Something new and exciting not the same old thing over and over again.

And then complain about why there are same games released over and over again. And we get doom 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 etc :rolleyes:

This is NOT Undying 2

1) Putting a squad of elite super fighters in a horror game does not make for a scary game.

2) Having to switch characters in order to use a different weapon or powerup is a dumb idea, not a breath of fresh air.

3) Enemy AI is lifeless and braindead (pun intended).

Badboy_12345
10-01-07, 09:38 AM
1) Putting a squad of elite super fighters in a horror game does not make for a scary game.

2) Having to switch characters in order to use a different weapon or powerup is a dumb idea, not a breath of fresh air.

3) Enemy AI is lifeless and braindead (pun intended).

1) maybe its not supposed to be scary? its an action horror game...
Do you think left4dead will be scary? its also an action horror game

2) how is it a dumb idea? thats your opinion I like it...

3) I found the enemy AI suited the game
they are undead.. not much brain left in them...

HiCZoK4
10-01-07, 09:42 AM
I think ROSE is my fovourite squad mamber :)

SOAD
10-01-07, 12:25 PM

This is NOT Undying 2

Maybe this isnt new :rolleyes: Its a crap concept. No one call call the game new stuff. Im walking along a corridor. Oh noes there is a guy. kill him. Follow a nice linear path. ZOMG I pulled a lever. this game is 1337. This pwns Doom.

Seriously. There are number of games that employ multiple people. This adds nothing and frankly is just a let down.

Course it nots undying 2, but there is no point making it differnt for the sake of being differnet if its going to be worse.

Badboy_12345
10-01-07, 01:04 PM
Maybe this isnt new :rolleyes: Its a crap concept. No one call call the game new stuff. Im walking along a corridor. Oh noes there is a guy. kill him. Follow a nice linear path. ZOMG I pulled a lever. this game is 1337. This pwns Doom.

Seriously. There are number of games that employ multiple people. This adds nothing and frankly is just a let down.

Course it nots undying 2, but there is no point making it differnt for the sake of being differnet if its going to be worse.

still your opinion... I love this game
Name the games that employ several people in a action horror game that you can control every one of them? :rolleyes:
oh you cant find any.. means that you must speak BS.. good job :lol:

Destroy
10-01-07, 01:13 PM
This is NOT Undying 2

QFT and saddened by the truth. :(

Hoopla
10-01-07, 01:21 PM
still your opinion... I love this game
Name the games that employ several people in a action horror game that you can control every one of them? :rolleyes:
oh you cant find any.. means that you must speak BS.. good job :lol:

I believe Obscure is one. Also a sucky game.