PDA

View Full Version : Sega Rally Revo Question

technoid
09-30-07, 07:45 PM
Does the retail game allow you to configure the keyboard controls? I'm having fun with the demo but would prefer to use a different keyboard layout. Thanks for any info.

EDIT: I didn't look before but it looks like the game isn't out yet, Sorry.

Eliminator
09-30-07, 08:08 PM
yes it does

technoid
10-01-07, 05:17 AM
Thanks. When I looked at GameStop.com it looked like the game isn't out yet, do you have it now, and how can I get it?

SwedX
10-01-07, 06:06 AM
You must be kidding.dont play a racing game with the keybord or some one can come to you in the night and smack your as :D

Buy a Xbox 360 gamepad, works perfectly and IMO the very best pad you can get for the Pc!

RAY16
10-01-07, 01:34 PM
Thanks. When I looked at GameStop.com it looked like the game isn't out yet, do you have it now, and how can I get it?

It's out in the UK. The US version will be released on October 9th, I think. Maybe October 3rd.

Dragunov
10-01-07, 02:12 PM
and the sensibility

Cause heard Sega Rally has a bad control system

Destroy
10-01-07, 02:45 PM
Isn't this 2007? Why couldn't they have added a sim mode to this game and thus appeal to 2x the amount of people?

SwedX
10-01-07, 04:33 PM
i broke some world records in dirt using the keyboard :) ...its not the controller that matters, its the user ;)

Yeah a arcade racer like this could be handled pretty well with the keyboard I think.

But its so much nicer with a 360 pad :)

SwedX
10-01-07, 04:35 PM
Isn't this 2007? Why couldn't they have added a sim mode to this game and thus appeal to 2x the amount of people?

Agree that would be much better..this is just extreme arcade!

Dragunov
10-01-07, 04:45 PM
And very weird controlling the car ...

Misfire
10-01-07, 05:12 PM
actually as far as i can tell, the retail game does not allow you to map keyboard controls

SwedX
10-01-07, 05:17 PM
And very weird controlling the car ...

True very very weird..ah I think I go back to DIRT thats one fine game!

technoid
10-02-07, 06:28 AM
actually as far as i can tell, the retail game does not allow you to map keyboard controls
That's what I was affraid of. I can live with the controls they setup but I sure want to change them.

technoid
10-02-07, 06:33 AM
You must be kidding.dont play a racing game with the keybord or some one can come to you in the night and smack your as :D

Buy a Xbox 360 gamepad, works perfectly and IMO the very best pad you can get for the Pc!
Ha... I'm an old school pc gamer, no gamepad for me :)

I've been playing games with the keyboard since my Apple II days. My nephew trys to get me to change but I stay with the keyboard. I actually bought a gamepad like he has but didn't like it so it's in the closet :D

SwedX
10-02-07, 06:40 AM
Okey man I hear ya and you obviously do a pretty god job with the keyboard then so rally on :D