PDA

View Full Version : Sin and Punishment

nightmare beta
10-01-07, 08:58 PM
The wii vc is going to introduce Japan classics for the 1st time in the U.S. thru the wii's vc.

I've wanted to play sin and punishment forever, and now i finally can.

Ever since it came out in japan, I said I was going to import it and get a convertor, but my lazy ass never did, but fortunately I have a wii, so I can finally see what I'm missing out on.

kev13dd
10-01-07, 09:50 PM
I remember one of the previous members of the forums was obsessed with outdated consoles. 4/5 of his threads were all about outdated hardware

I'm glad you decided to obsess about Japanese crap instead. Nice to have a change

K

|MaguS|
10-01-07, 10:18 PM
Thought you hated the Wii?

buffbiff21
10-02-07, 12:10 AM
What's it, like Time Crisis style?

PSH. Doy. Just get the ROM and patch it, guys.

http://www.vanitstudios.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=26

(btw, Vanit are the same guys (guy?) that did the hi-res sprite hack of Cloud in FF7.)

NaitoSan
10-02-07, 03:50 AM
i used to have it on n64. loved that game! it's so underrated game... everyone should try it out. it's so cool that nintendo releases it in states on wii virtual console. hmm i thought you hated nintendo wii, kevpla?

nightmare beta
10-02-07, 09:27 AM
I hate nintendo (except mr. y, not mr. yamauchi, but the other mr. y) and I would hate the wii also, but it has the vc, so I can't hate the wii entirely.

I hate the x360 a hell of a lot more, but I'm still a PlayStation 3 fanboy, which proves that you don't always own the system you're defending.

thor1182
10-02-07, 09:31 AM
hater of the month. Its a new system he hates every month!

ViN86
10-02-07, 10:24 AM
I hate nintendo (except mr. y, not mr. yamauchi, but the other mr. y) and I would hate the wii also, but it has the vc, so I can't hate the wii entirely.

I hate the x360 a hell of a lot more, but I'm still a PlayStation 3 fanboy, which proves that you don't always own the system you're defending.
the more you talk, the less sense you make.

nightmare beta
10-02-07, 11:38 AM
hater of the month. Its a new system he hates every month!
I've always hated the x360.

I'm the hated of the month, not the hater of the month.

Sorry.

thor1182
10-02-07, 12:52 PM
I've always hated the x360.

I'm the hated of the month, not the hater of the month.

Sorry.

no no, I'm pretty sure you are disliked/frowned upon/:headexplode: full time

=P