PDA

View Full Version : Help with voice modem configuration

deputydawg109
10-02-07, 10:30 PM
I am using windows XP with a Agere Systems Soft / voice modem PCI-SV92PP. I am trying to use it with a program to automate calls and anouncements in volunteer groups I am involved in. I am using a free program called Extra Dialer Lite by Softcabs.com. Everytime I try to use it, it states there is an error that the modem has started / opened in data mode. When I go into control panel, modems, advanced, under NDIS Proxy TAPI Service Provider it will allow me to click configure. It will give me a drop down to switch from data to voice but wants an address associated with the media / list addresses that are associated with the media.............
It will dial the numbers but the pre recorded message I have entered will not play.
I can not get it to switch and stay in voice mode and have no idea what it is asking for, etc.

John

MUYA
10-23-07, 04:42 AM
Post your question only once.

If you do not get an answer logically that would mean no one knows and therefore please do not start threads all over the forums with the same question

Thanks

seeker
10-24-07, 05:48 AM
I'm curious, with a post count of 1, how could he have posted elsewhere on the forum?

MUYA
10-24-07, 07:14 AM
I'm curious, with a post count of 1, how could he have posted elsewhere on the forum?
Could it possibly be because I deleted all the other repeated and needless threads? Think about it