PDA

View Full Version : serious problem

nightmare beta
10-03-07, 04:33 PM
i just decided to revisit the dc version of tony hawk 1 on gametap, rather than setting my own dreamcast up and playing it on that.

anyway, i noticed the majority of the music tracks were missing, and of course, only the ****ty ones remained. WTF?

did gametap censor it or something? or was it due to awful compression? what the hell is going on here?

they also said that it's on the pc, but I thought the 2nd one was the 1st to make it to the pc. has anyone ever seen the 1st one for the pc for sale?

i assume it was a censorship issue, b/c they often have their own ratings, and no gta games, but can anyone confirm that?

it pisses me off that so many people can't handle a little bit of profanity. Not even the tiniest ****ing bit. There were like 2 other curse words, other than the 2 that I remember specifically from back in the day, "i am the ambassador, i will kick your assador" and the combo with the name "long-ass rail."

Imbroglio
10-03-07, 04:40 PM
this sounds like it's life or death, if i were you i'd choose the latter

evilghost
10-03-07, 04:40 PM
nightmare beta:
http://i24.tinypic.com/1zzrrj5.jpg

Tr1cK
10-03-07, 04:41 PM
nightmare beta:
http://i24.tinypic.com/1zzrrj5.jpg
+1

serious problem?

I thought he lost his meds and was going to get crazier.

Monolyth
10-03-07, 06:02 PM
+1

serious problem?

I thought he lost his meds and was going to get crazier.

Hopefully the psycho ward won't ever let him out...

Wolfhound
10-04-07, 02:49 AM
Did you had your pills today?... :wtf: :screwy:

evox
10-04-07, 04:29 AM
i just decided to revisit the dc version of tony hawk 1 on gametap, rather than setting my own dreamcast up and playing it on that.

anyway, i noticed the majority of the music tracks were missing, and of course, only the ****ty ones remained. WTF?

did gametap censor it or something? or was it due to awful compression? what the hell is going on here?

they also said that it's on the pc, but I thought the 2nd one was the 1st to make it to the pc. has anyone ever seen the 1st one for the pc for sale?

i assume it was a censorship issue, b/c they often have their own ratings, and no gta games, but can anyone confirm that?

it pisses me off that so many people can't handle a little bit of profanity. Not even the tiniest ****ing bit. There were like 2 other curse words, other than the 2 that I remember specifically from back in the day, "i am the ambassador, i will kick your assador" and the combo with the name "long-ass rail."

Dear god man, If you have a shred of dignity, just go away! everyone Insults you all the time. are you seriously brain dead? NO ONE wants you here. Stop making these retarded threads and filling them with your retarded posts. GO AWAY!