PDA

View Full Version : Do you have more the one of the different overclock tools installed?

Airbrushkid
10-04-07, 12:31 PM
Do you have more the one of the different overclock tools installed? Like Rivatuner, ATITool and Ntune. Wouldn't having all these installed cause a problem?

XFX Support
10-04-07, 12:45 PM
I have had Ntune and RivaTuner installed on the same system with no problems. But you are correct that with too many of the same programs there is always a change for issues to arise.

Tr1cK
10-04-07, 12:54 PM
Well after you settle on an overclock, you can flash your BIOS to it (if you feel brave) and not have to have anything installed. I did that, but still run Rivatuner for temps and other things.

ATOJAR
10-04-07, 01:42 PM
I overclocked my card with a bios flash, i have rivatuner installed but the only thing i use in that is the hardware monitoring part to check card temps! ... bios flashing is alot more stable than relying on third party programs!

BCKator
10-05-07, 01:48 AM
I use rivatuner to control OC and monitor. I use ATiTool just to use its stress test cube. I uninstalled nTune. BTW, does anybody know if there is a way to get the rivatuner monitor to automatically load at windows start? I always do it manually.