PDA

View Full Version : Question re: Load Balancing Bars with 163.71/nHancer

wazooda
10-06-07, 01:34 PM
I'm trying to get TF2 working well with my 7800GTX SLI config.....

Installed latest drivers (163.71) and nHancer.

I am, admittedly, not completely up-to-date on the whole Control Panel thing and am throw a bit by the new Nvidia control panel (I assume there is no way to get the "classic" one back??)

Anyways... I can only find an SLI profile for TF2 using nHancer.... so I set that one to show load balancing bars. However... no go in the game.

The only way I can get the bar to show is if I set the GLOBAL option to show it.

What am I doing wrong?

Help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Wazoo

K007
10-06-07, 08:41 PM
Yep, i never got the load balance bars to work through profiles, only worked for me through global setting. The rest of the profile settings do apply, its just the load balance bars i don't think works through the profiles.

jabloomf1230
10-08-07, 09:43 PM
Yep, i never got the load balance bars to work through profiles, only worked for me through global setting. The rest of the profile settings do apply, its just the load balance bars i don't think works through the profiles.

The load balancing bars do work in profiles. You need to use nHancer to manually activate the profile. The nHancer documentation explains that the LBBs only work automatically with OpenGL software, not DirectX. Create a brand new profile for your specific 3D program by using the Duplicate command and don't forget to click the check box, "Profile can be activated manually."