PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1GB pc3200 ram-R/C Helicopter-BF2142

Shamrock
10-08-07, 01:23 AM
Yes, the helicopter was approved by Mike!

List of Items:

1 GB PC3200 Patriot RAM
Model: PEP1G3200LL
Timings: 2-3-2-5
Lifetime Warranty
Would be great for home file server. Was tested for errors and works.
Will sell for what I have in it: $65 + Shipping (bought it off EBAY, and needed a pair of sticks, this is for ONE stick).

Blade CP R/C Helicopter
Electric Helicopter w/CCPM and Collective Pitch (can be stunt chopper)
Comes with battery (900NMh I think), charger, 6 channel transmitter w/expert switch (much more precise)
Pitch Gauge (my brother never could get this to work, may be too big, or he didn't know how to work it.)
Rotor Storage Strap (sponge that keeps rotors from turning during transportation)
Carbon Fiber Blades, installed +new extra wooden blades, and used wooden blades (kinda beat up, but usable)
NEW! extra Main shaft/main gear
Crash kit skids
NEW, never used Wing Tote carrying bag (retailed for $68)

Approximately 1 year subscription to R/C Heli (some are articles only, teaching how-to's)
$275 obo + shipping (might be around $15-20)

Battlefield 2142
Almost new, it said on the outside of the box (internet required) got it home, and it required broadband, I have Dialup. I played the single player for 2 hours, so...it's mint
$20 shipped
PM me for pics

Don't have Heatware, but 100% Ebayer: Shamrock627

I am selling these, because My brother passed away, and I no longer need these items. The Helicopter was his. I inherited it. Items sold are as is, but I inspected them all.

Will accept Paypal, or postal money order And valid for US residents only

Shamrock
11-27-07, 11:42 PM
updated price.

$250 shipped for the helicopter

crainger
11-28-07, 01:29 AM
How many does the Chopper seat?

Positions for side gunners? Mini Guns?

Shamrock
11-28-07, 10:12 PM
Since it's a stunt chopper,just one, and unless you're a G.I. Joe, you won't fit :P