nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Crysis (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Why do the koreans drown? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=101299)

nutcrackr 10-30-07 07:56 AM

Why do the koreans drown?

So yeah, on the pier thing they were attacking me under the water.

A few of them jumped (fell?) in the water, they sort of swam for a bit but just died not long after. Shouldn't they a)find the nearest ladder b)swim to the shore or rock or something?

I know in Far Cry the mercs used to be essentially done for once they hit the water, they would just tread water for ever sometimes giving you free shots at them, which was fairly dumb but at least they didn't drown and it was kinda fun to shoot them.

[EOCF] Tim 10-30-07 08:19 AM

Re: Why do the koreans drown?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutcrackr

A few of them jumped (fell?) in the water, they sort of swam for a bit but just died not long after. Shouldn't they a)find the nearest ladder b)swim to the shore or rock or something?

I know in Far Cry the mercs used to be essentially done for once they hit the water, they would just tread water for ever sometimes giving you free shots at them, which was fairly dumb but at least they didn't drown and it was kinda fun to shoot them.

lol, and the seaturtle, that actually doesn't swim, but attempts to walk over the sea floor. :afro2:

conroejoe 10-30-07 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutcrackr

Well they are highly trained to kill, no one said they had to be able to swim to LOL :p

nekrosoft13 10-30-07 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [EOCF] Tim
lol, and the seaturtle, that actually doesn't swim, but attempts to walk over the sea floor. :afro2:

speaking of turtles, why is there desert tortoise on tropical island.

SH64 10-30-07 01:45 PM

I guess Koreans dont know how to swim ? :D

methimpikehoses 10-30-07 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekrosoft13
speaking of turtles, why is there desert tortoise on tropical island.

stop it :headexplode:

3DBrad 10-30-07 04:34 PM

The North Koreans drown because they expect their government to swim for them. :D

DiscipleDOC 10-30-07 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoudazo
The North Koreans drown because they expect their government to swim for them. :D

LOL

khellandros66 10-30-07 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoudazo

:lol2:

Spoudazo :nutkick:Korea

(daz) Your gonna have fun where you are going, cept you may be disappointed that a bunch of insulted godless heathens are there with you OOOHHH NO! I did not just go there! (nana2)

~Bobby

Madpistol 10-30-07 07:34 PM

They have small pee pee's....

:bleh:

jcrox 10-30-07 10:50 PM

Anyone else seen those little birds on the beach run right through a rock like it wasn't there? And yeah, the drowning Koreans is a bit odd.. I wonder how long it will take before they put their first patch out for the game.

Armed_Baboon 10-30-07 10:53 PM

stop dis'ing the Koreans, or "I kill you for fun yang-kee!!"