nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Home Theater A/V (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   where the heck in Planet Terror HDDVD?? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=101841)

FearMeAll 11-06-07 06:25 PM

where the heck in Planet Terror HDDVD??

I thought this movie was being releasedon hd-dvd and nobody has it! not walmart, best buy, amazon, newegg, nobody! the only thing they have is the dvd version. I remember all this talk about it being released in hd months ago. what happened? is it going to come or are we only getting the dvd version? there is no press on this and google has been useless.
I know the movie did badly in theaters this year but I loved every minute of it. I'd really like it in high def on my projector. has anyone seen it?

crainger 11-06-07 07:15 PM

Re: where the heck in Planet Terror HDDVD??

I often confuse you with Son Gouku.

AthlonXP1800 11-06-07 07:24 PM

Maybe it DVD exclusive? :captnkill:

FearMeAll 11-06-07 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AthlonXP1800
Maybe it DVD exclusive? :captnkill:

I have read a couple articles about it coming also to hd hdvd..I don't care I'll take hddvd or teh blu-ray I just want it high def. Makes me a sad panda.

betterdan 11-06-07 11:16 PM

I want the full damn movie with the fake trailers and all. Pisses me off that they released 2 seperate dvds of Planet Terror and Death Proof. Bring on Grindhouse in all it's glory please, and NOW!

FearMeAll 11-07-07 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betterdan
I want the full damn movie with the fake trailers and all. Pisses me off that they released 2 seperate dvds of Planet Terror and Death Proof. Bring on Grindhouse in all it's glory please, and NOW!

I agree.. they split them up cuz no one watched the movie.. damn shame.

1337_Like_ThaT 11-07-07 07:10 AM

Planet Terror was only released on DVD. Seriously it's not going to sell that many copies on DVD as it is, why would you expect it to release on HDDVD :p

Mr. Hunt 11-07-07 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betterdan

Agreed.

Dr.Nick 11-09-07 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1337_Like_ThaT
Planet Terror was only released on DVD. Seriously it's not going to sell that many copies on DVD as it is, why would you expect it to release on HDDVD :p

What makes you say that? They were actually pretty good movies. I'm waiting for the BD release myself and Ill be all over them

NaitoSan 11-10-07 04:55 AM

ditto. i want it on bluray myself. too bad they didnt do well in boxoffice... that kinda pisses me off because they're actually good.

Gnaddel 11-10-07 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearMeAll
I agree.. they split them up cuz no one watched the movie.. damn shame.

They split up the movie here in Germany anyway, we had to pay twice :thumbdwn:

crainger 11-10-07 08:18 AM

Heh. It's only just arriving in Cinemas here. I think we get the double feature though.