nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Crysis (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   grenade launcher (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=103093)

CoSWill 11-25-07 10:19 AM

grenade launcher

I have been playing this game for over a week and I still haven't figured out how to use the grenade launcher attachment. I select it but when I hit mouse 2 it just goes to gunsight. I bought the game from EA as download so I don't have a manual. I am sure it's easy but I just haven't figured it out yet :)

It's kinda imbarrassing but I should get a quick answer in here lol.

backfiggen 11-25-07 10:21 AM

Re: grenade launcher

Change the firemode to grenades first.

hokeyplyr48 11-25-07 11:50 AM

yah press x till the picture goes from bullets (single and auto) to the trajectory of a grenade (dotted line/path)

methimpikehoses 11-25-07 01:07 PM

Also comes in handy for switching to inscindiary ammo or single shot for sniping enjoyment.

CoSWill 11-25-07 04:49 PM

Thanks all, but of course I'm at the part where I don't have grenades lol.....Alien mountain. I love the mini-gun, but it goes through rounds real fast. I plan on going through previous levels so I am sure i'll be having fun using the grenade launcher :)

photophreak314 11-25-07 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoSWill
... I am sure i'll be having fun using the grenade launcher :)

You will for sure, although it makes the game quite a bit easier. Those 3-4 man KPA patrols go down easily with one shot if you get them bunched together. I guess that's why there is hardly any ammo for it.

hokeyplyr48 11-25-07 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by methimpikehoses
Also comes in handy for switching to inscindiary ammo or single shot for sniping enjoyment.

wait where was the incinderary ammo? i never found any of that in the game. is it fun to use? (like people blow up?)

bacon12 11-25-07 08:31 PM

Just kills faster, like two chest shots thru the vest instead of the 5 or 6 it would normally take.

bacon12 11-25-07 08:33 PM

Don't remember where but I found some before the alien cave. Just kills with 2 body shts instead of 5 or 6.

CoSWill 11-25-07 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hokeyplyr48
wait where was the incinderary ammo? i never found any of that in the game. is it fun to use? (like people blow up?)

I found quite a bit of it in the camp just before you get to the mine. Seems like I ended up with 30 in the clip and 245 in reserve. It really helps against those guys wearing the Nano-suits. One of the those guys packs the mini-gun and once you get your hands on that they go down like Monica's shorts lol.

bacon12 11-26-07 07:25 AM

Crap sorry for the double post...(omg)

SH64 11-26-07 03:25 PM

The 'nade lanucher is fun , but still nothing beats the hand grenade :D