nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   MMORPGs (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Anyone else see something wrong with this picture? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=103322)

Son Goku 11-28-07 09:08 PM

Anyone else see something wrong with this picture?

1 Attachment(s)
Or since when can my raptor Levitate :rofl OK, Blizzard has been known for some odd graphical glitches, or places where the game physics just seems odd. Having a long robe and sitting on a saber mount is one example. Instead of the cloth draping over the cat's back, cloth slices through the cat's middle and sticks out the bottom, but the cat runs OK anyhow.

But this one is among those that take the cake. Just thought I'd take a screen captur to show people how humeriously odd this one is :lol2: My pet has to be standing stationary more then a few feet above the table, here.

crainger 11-28-07 11:22 PM

Re: Anyone else see something wrong with this picture?

How do WOWers play through all that GUI?

Dvahlish 11-28-07 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger

I used to wonder the same thing.
You adapt and as you go up the levels you collect moe and more junk on your screen.
I go through a spring clean everynow and then and remove anything I dont use often enough to warrant keeping it close at hand.
Still, I need a bigger screen.

On the subject of bugs though.
I have noticed since the upgrade that there have been vastly more bugged beasts about.
You know the type....
The ones you strike and strike and nothing happns....or the ones that keep attacking you even when you have run 10 miles in the opposite direction.

Medion 11-29-07 03:28 AM

Not a fan of that UI, to be honest. Try mine, let me know what you think :)

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/10243/

Ninjaman09 11-29-07 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger

That's not the default GUI.

Monolyth 11-29-07 10:38 AM

Technically the Raptor is standing on the candles on the table, Blizzard has never cared about patching things like that, and I don't blame them, it would be a pain in the arse to code around for something that can actually be fun to mess around with.

The mob not moving but doing damage to you bug annoys me the most. But I figured out that if I actually over to where the mob is standing and like pseudo position the phantom mob that is attacking me near where he stands, sometimes it will fix itself, either way it was the only way I figured out to get loot off of them after they die (otherwise you are always out of range).

That UI is nothing compared to a raid healer/leader's UI. It used to be horrible with 40 players, but since Blizz dropped the high-end to 25-man, it's a little more manageable.

Tr1cK 11-29-07 10:43 AM

My GUI looks tons better, especially on my widescreen. I'll post it when I get home.

Medion 11-29-07 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monolyth

That UI is nothing compared to a raid healer/leader's UI. It used to be horrible with 40 players, but since Blizz dropped the high-end to 25-man, it's a little more manageable.

GRID :)

Monolyth 11-29-07 12:42 PM

X-Perl

zoomy942 11-29-07 12:57 PM

the Guild Wars GUI is nice :)

sharvin 11-29-07 09:36 PM

nah i think what takes the cake is when you log in and your falling from 20,000 ft in the air land 5 minutes later and die in a spot were you can't get to your body... good times. im glad i don't play anymore.

Tr1cK 11-29-07 10:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is mine, and Zooms, I hate to break it to ya, but GW GUI aint got nothing on WoW.

I had to resize the screenshot down to 75% for the forum.