nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Crysis (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   So frustrated (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=103669)

khellandros66 12-04-07 05:05 PM

So frustrated

Spoiler alaert!

how do you get out of the cave? I get o where the shields are timed but can't find a way out, this is frustrating, I really hate with the pull this crap!!!

~Bobby

agentkay 12-04-07 07:26 PM

Re: So frustrated

Quote:

Originally Posted by khellandros66
Spoiler alaert!

how do you get out of the cave? I get o where the shields are timed but can't find a way out, this is frustrating, I really hate with the pull this crap!!!

~Bobby

Highlight this:

Once the aliens are dead, make a right out of the tunnel and then turn left towards a series of large blue energy shields. The shields cycle through activated and deactivated shields. Move through the shields as they deactivate until you reach the other side. Once on the other side, go through the left tunnel that is pulsing with energy.

And check out this walkthrough if you are still stuck:

http://www.mycheats.com/view/section...0119/crysis/pc

khellandros66 12-04-07 09:31 PM

Yay that worked but now i am in the jet adn what a POS this game is so stupid, can't even fly the dam thing. I really hate this, and I am glad I did get the game through work for for free cause i'd pissed if i spent any mone on it this.... its like i can't get past the "tornados" even with god mode on... so stupid, anyone no a cheat to skip a level cause I am sick of this crap, and no i am not gonna invest in a joystick to beat this....

christ and I thought hellgate was buggy this game makes it feel like something complete!

~Bobby

LORD-eX-Bu 12-04-07 09:34 PM

well, one of your thrusters is supposed to be busted so it makes the whole getting past tornadoes a little difficult. You have to time the turbo just right. I like to avoid the center by flying to the left or whichever side provides the most room to fly away from the tornado, then as soon as I begin to lose power and start getting drawn in I hit the turbo and I can get past :D

khellandros66 12-04-07 09:44 PM

Is there a cheat to skip this POS level, this rediculous this is 2 hours i wasted on this one F***ING mission i am not gonna waste more time its this or i call EA and demand my money back, this is on eway this is such BS, OMFG

~Bobby

LORD-eX-Bu 12-04-07 09:45 PM

:rofl

umm.. sure its a little difficult, I beat it on delta, but it didn't take me more than like two or three tries to get past the first tornado, after that it was easy :lol:

keep trying, or hit up gamefaqs.com I guess :)

khellandros66 12-04-07 09:58 PM

if you have a way to skip this fine if you are going to sit there and laugh at me go move on, i had very high hopes for this game and this is such a let down, I can't even begin to tell explain how bad this, it i can't get within a few hundred feet before hgetting ucked into the s*t tornado

Realy disappointed I though Hellgate glitchy but this is just unforgivable....

~Bobby

agentkay 12-04-07 10:00 PM

I beat it on Delta on my first attempt and didn't even die. The tornados are no problem at all, I just kept at the left side of the tornados as far as possible, hit the "boost" button and it worked. You don't need to kill all the aliens either but it makes life easier towards the end of the level since more aliens can do more damage than less aliens. The mission was as simple as it is written in the walkthrough :confused:

http://www.mycheats.com/view/section...0123/crysis/pc

LORD-eX-Bu 12-04-07 10:09 PM

:headexplode:

methimpikehoses 12-04-07 10:22 PM

Are you guys escaping the tornados once you're in? Because I sure as hell can't get out of them.

I can dodge them all day tho. ;)

LORD-eX-Bu 12-04-07 10:28 PM

I dodge them, fly to the left as far as you possibly can and hit the boost like agentkay said :D

khellandros66 12-04-07 10:28 PM

:thumbdwn:

tried all that and still can't fly past em, I unistalle d the game thankfully i didn't spend my actually money but what a waste of my tip points from work, and these people wonder why torrent exist, make a game so anyone can beat it not the loser elite with no lives...

Hell Stalker beat this game hands down in terms of game play atleast when i shot somone in th head they'd die! Crytek should have spent more money on technical advisory cause who ever they got must smoke crack or really wasn't what I'd call apt in their field. I go to the pistol range and I will tell yeah, at 150ft I can take your head off with a .45 ACP let aloe 10-20ft.

I hate this cause they hype and get you all enamored for it but fall so ridiculously short of expectations.

I can't even beat the game without cheats, I've beated dozens of games no problem even stalker on the hardest setting was not this bad...

I am going to see if the group can exchange this for COD4 or something esle. Boo to Crytek, I thoiught they'd pull their heads out their asses after Far Cry and build something realistic...

~Bobby