nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   gulizard? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=103739)

varrius 12-05-07 04:37 PM

gulizard?

Just to put some truth on the matter between me, gulizard, and his buddy darthbeavis. I didn't initiate anything. I Never was arrogant and aggressive UNTIL:

1.) http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/show...ghlight=qx9650
This is the thread and page that DarthBeavis began to tell me not to "BUY" into conspiracy theories.

2.)Originally Posted by varrius
No, not for a LONG time. NVIDIA made an announcement that Intel has changed the microcode since the ES models, and will not release it. Nvidia wouldn't give them an SLi license, so, no new intel processors will operate on any nvidia motherboards at this time.

"They will have a bios out for it soon. Stop buying into the conspiracy theories." - darthbeavis

3.) If you look downwards to #145, he then told me.
"you are setting yourself up to look really stupid dude. You might exercise some patience and see what happens in the next couple weeks."

I'm not normally an arrogant person, nor do I look for trouble, like he makes it. This person told me I was a conspiracy theorist and going to "look stupid". Then, he got upset when I posted the thread "This Conspiracy Theory Just Became Fact" and everything blew up in his face. DarthBeavis and Gulizard are just upset that I bit back at their INSULTS and NAME CALLING and proved that I WAS CORRECT.

crainger 12-05-07 05:52 PM

Re: gulizard?

C'mon guys. Just shake hands and act nice. :hug:

methimpikehoses 12-05-07 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger
C'mon guys. Just shake hands and act nice. :hug:

+1

No one cares about your squabble.

LORD-eX-Bu 12-05-07 08:48 PM

z0mg muther****ers Wolf Quest pwnz your **** ****ing rabbit ****ing up an ELK ****ers Wolf Quest! :headexplode:

methimpikehoses 12-05-07 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LORD-eX-Bu
z0mg muther****ers Wolf Quest pwnz your **** ****ing rabbit ****ing up an ELK ****ers Wolf Quest! :headexplode:

I'm holding your wolf for ransom, until you stop being prejudice against elk.

Redeemed 12-05-07 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by methimpikehoses
I'm holding your wolf for ransom, until you stop being prejudice against elk.

I'll kill Elk- then gut 'em and eat 'em for supper. Wanna' make something of it, pretty boy? :firedevil

911medic 12-05-07 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varrius
Blah Blah Blah

What makes either of you think anyone cares, and why are you guys posting this crap in the website-related feedback forum?

methimpikehoses 12-05-07 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed
I'll kill Elk- then gut 'em and eat 'em for supper. Wanna' make something of it, pretty boy? :firedevil

*stabs Redeemed with pointy elk-antlers*

Redeemed 12-06-07 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by methimpikehoses
*stabs Redeemed with pointy elk-antlers*

Looks like I need to unload my hot lead into your arse... :naughty:

Tr1cK 12-06-07 02:56 PM

And where would you guys be if I didn't introduce you to World of Wolfquest? :D

Redeemed 12-06-07 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr1cK
And where would you guys be if I didn't introduce you to World of Wolfquest? :D

:wonder:

gulizard 12-09-07 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 911medic
What makes either of you think anyone cares, and why are you guys posting this crap in the website-related feedback forum?

What bothers me about your post is that you are attempting to speak for everyone else. The reason I made my thread was because I thought varrius was a toolbox, I no longer think that now. I just think hes a moron.

As a response to anyone caring, what makes you think that I care that you do not care?