nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Crysis (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Crysis = One big cheat fest online (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=104313)

JasonPC 12-14-07 07:30 PM

Crysis = One big cheat fest online

Ok there's memory leaks with punkbuster so only a handful of servers use it...

Most of the 'good' servers don't have punkbuster enabled. But I have witnessed people flying around the map, people who are invulnerable, and people with infinite ammo. It's really ridiculous. I got kicked for 'cheating' just because I was doing really good! But it seems the people who actually do cheat don't get kicked. Sigh we really need a major patch.

mythy 12-14-07 07:31 PM

Re: Crysis = One big cheat fest online

I think Pb is still logging isnt it?

Amuro 12-14-07 09:18 PM

Crysis online sucks anyways. The servers here are always empty.

mythy 12-14-07 09:25 PM

crysis online is great it just sucks because most people cant play it :p

bacon12 12-14-07 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amuro
Crysis online sucks anyways. The servers here are always empty.

Agreed. Stinks like a big streaming pile of donkey *hit. It's hard to say what could make it better, it just feels wrong.

K007 12-15-07 03:47 AM

wall hacking with very high settings...mmm....2 fps...

Chubz 01-10-08 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bacon12
Agreed. Stinks like a big streaming pile of donkey *hit. It's hard to say what could make it better, it just feels wrong.

Try:
- Poor performance
- Miserable map design
- Imbalanced weapons
- Lack of DX10 servers
- Lame "prestige" system (Experienced players - claymore whores, too - are over-rewarded; newcomers are severely underhanded as each time they die they restart from scratch.)
- The two factions have absolutely no personality/difference

I could go on and on about just how much this game's multiplayer blows, but I think I'll cut it short and spare the extra whining and moaning. This game is a major letdown. I was expecting tactical firefights within dense jungles - guys perched in trees, tanks crushing foliage as they drive along narrow paths, etc. It doesn't help that when someone is in armor mode, it takes almost an entire clip and then some just to f***ing kill them. It's ridiculous, and totally kills the fun factor for me. It's like playing a horrible version of Halo.

Even Battlefield 2 is far better, because hell, you only get the interactivity in DX10 mode and look at how many DX10 servers are even available. You're lucky if you find 10, and out of those 10, you're lucky if two have a playable ping.

Zeus666 01-10-08 06:57 AM

i am waiting for a video that shows DX10 MP Gameplay........

I am waiting for a while ......

Something went wrong......

Did you read Cevat interview ?

Did you see what kind of experience players are living for crap** patch ?

mythy 01-10-08 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeus666
i am waiting for a video that shows DX10 MP Gameplay........

I have played multi-10 many times.. WTF do you need a video for?

Quote:

I am waiting for a while ......

uhh... Why?

Quote:

Something went wrong......

You cant run the game or what?

Quote:

Did you read Cevat interview ?

Not a bad interview!

Quote:

Did you see what kind of experience players are living for crap** patch ?

Most of there problems are there own fault for using a EA downloader or not installing as a admin. If they don't know better then they shouldn't be on a PC at all! People need to stop bashing this title its a great game till the half way mark and the multi player is awesome. The only reason it has issues is due to a punkbuster memory leak that will be fixed.

Zeus666 01-10-08 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mythy
I have played multi-10 many times.. WTF do you need a video for?

To see it .... :)

Quote:

uhh... Why?

Because i WANT TO SEE it ...... (i desperately need to see breakable environment in MP !!!!!!)
Quote:

You cant run the game or what?

I dont .......

Quote:

Not a bad interview!

DX10 & DX9 stuff.... total lies
Quote:

Most of there problems are there own fault for using a EA downloader or not installing as a admin. If they don't know better then they shouldn't be on a PC at all! People need to stop bashing this title its a great game till the half way mark and the multi player is awesome. The only reason it has issues is due to a punkbuster memory leak that will be fixed.

Yeah, but seems that you do not use SE2 and dedicated servers ......

stevemedes 01-10-08 03:44 PM

IMO, the MP maps are too large and they need a hardcore mode similar to COD4, where it takes less shots to kill people. That and maybe a little blood when you shoot someone? It's hard to tell when your hitting them. The MP reminds me of FEAR MP, mediocre.

JasonPC 01-10-08 04:04 PM

If the game had squads the map sizes would be perfect. When you do have a well coordinated team (ie you don't need a squad system), the game is insanely fun. The maps are not really bigger than battlefield's. The smaller maps tend to be more fun, but usually they do not support vehicles (or at least assault vehicles) for obvious reasons.