- NVIDIA Solaris
169.07 for Solaris x64/x86 released
- Improved modesetting support on Quadro G8x GPUs.
- Fixed several X rendering issues.
- Fixed problems scrolling ARGB X drawables in Qt.
- Improved support for interlaced DVI, HDMI, and HDTV modesetting.
- Fixed a problem with Compiz after VT-switching.
- Improved RENDER performance.
- Improved interaction with Barco and Chi Mei 56" DFPs, as well as with some Gateway 19" DFPs.
- Added an interface to monitor PowerMizer state information.
- Fixed rendering corruption in Maya's Graph Editor.
- Improved interaction between SLI AFR and swap groups on certain Quadro FX GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that caused corruption with redirected XV on GPUs without TurboCache support.
- Improved usability of NVIDIA-settings at lower resolutions like 1024x768 and 800x600.
- Improved GLX visual consolidation when using Xinerama with Quadro G8x series and older GPUs.
- Added experimental support for running the X server at Depth 30 (10 bits per component) on Quadro G8x and later GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented stereo from being enabled properly on some Quadro FX GPUs.
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x64/x86
is available for download via HTTP
Please see the README
for more information about this release.
This NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release supports QuadroFX and newer NVIDIA Quadro GPUs
. Quadro4 and older Quadro GPUs are supported through the 96.43.xx
NVIDIA legacy graphics driver.
Please also note:
If you encounter any problems with the 169.07
NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-*-bug-report.log
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.