nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Crysis (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Crysis Product key (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=104885)

DiscipleDOC 12-22-07 08:12 PM

Crysis Product key
 
Is there a folder in the installation where I can find it?

agentkay 12-22-07 11:29 PM

Re: Crysis Product key
 
I didn't find it on the HDD in any config files but it should be at backside of the manual or if you have the digital download version it should have been in one of the emails that you have received.

Crysis MP is using Gamespy and if you already have a Gamespy account it remembers/adds the key (permanently I guess) to that account. I've had no problem installing and playing Crysis MP both on XP and Vista but in both cases I used the same account/pw/key.

DiscipleDOC 12-23-07 12:32 AM

Re: Crysis Product key
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by agentkay
I didn't find it on the HDD in any config files but it should be at backside of the manual or if you have the digital download version it should have been in one of the emails that you have received.

Crysis MP is using Gamespy and if you already have a Gamespy account it remembers/adds the key (permanently I guess) to that account. I've had no problem installing and playing Crysis MP both on XP and Vista but in both cases I used the same account/pw/key.

That's the problem...I can not find my manual. :(

K007 12-23-07 02:52 AM

Re: Crysis Product key
 
i am sure if u look arround there should be a key recovery thing..usually there is always something like that arround.

CaptNKILL 12-23-07 08:13 AM

Re: Crysis Product key
 
I just checked the registry... nothing. :(

sytaylor 12-23-07 08:30 AM

Re: Crysis Product key
 
Poor DD. I wanna play this game, but now I have christmas shopping to do, and the new rig keeps BSODing on me. BAH.

XDanger 12-23-07 10:27 AM

Re: Crysis Product key
 
I searched for 4 digits of my key in my drives, nothing also

There is a key finder app but Crysis isnt one of the titles it supports, Stalker is though ,not that it helps.

delas52 12-23-07 11:31 AM

Re: Crysis Product key
 
Should be here (in registry):

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
Software/Electronic Arts/Electronic Arts/Crysis/ergc

agentkay 12-23-07 02:31 PM

Re: Crysis Product key
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by delas52
Should be here (in registry):

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
Software/Electronic Arts/Electronic Arts/Crysis/ergc


DD's savoir. I just checked and that line contains my key as well. GJ!

DiscipleDOC 12-23-07 05:30 PM

Re: Crysis Product key
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by K007
i am sure if u look arround there should be a key recovery thing..usually there is always something like that arround.

Found it! :D It was in my BF2142 box! (lee)

crainger 12-23-07 06:24 PM

Re: Crysis Product key
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC
Found it! :D It was in my BF2142 box! (lee)

:bleh:

Trying to breed hybrid games or something?

DiscipleDOC 12-23-07 06:37 PM

Re: Crysis Product key
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger
:bleh:

Trying to breed hybrid games or something?

Come to think of it....it was in my Stalker box just last week.....:bleh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.