SLI technology and two monitors
1. Does FreeBSD driver support SLI technology and two monitors with TwinView? (for example: two GF7600GS)
2. is it possible to use the same videocards from different vendors ? (for example: two GF8800GT 512MB from asus and foxconn)
3. is it possible to use the different videocards with the same series? (for exmaple: cupe of ASUS GF8800GT and Foxconn GF8800GTS)
Re: SLI technology and two monitors
1) no, this isn't currently supported (please also see http://us.download.nvidia.com/freebs...hapter-20.html and note that SLI isn't officially supported on FreeBSD due to kernel limitations (though it should work OK with GeForce 8 series GPUs).
2) in theory, yes; it is best to use identical graphics cards, though.
3) no, SLI configurations require matched GPUs.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.