nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Home Theater A/V (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Feedback on this 37" Westy (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=105188)

methimpikehoses 12-28-07 02:27 PM

Feedback on this 37" Westy
 
Seems like a pretty good deal... I would mostly use this for TV/DVD/Wii. Feedback would be appreciated if you have one.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16889234025
Westinghouse Model LVM-37W3SE

DiscipleDOC 12-28-07 03:51 PM

Re: Feedback on this 37" Westy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by methimpikehoses
Seems like a pretty good deal... I would mostly use this for TV/DVD/Wii. Feedback would be appreciated if you have one.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16889234025
Westinghouse Model LVM-37W3SE

If I were you, I would look at the feedback thread that the egg provides for this TV.

Also, did you notice that there is no tuner for this TV?

methimpikehoses 12-28-07 04:17 PM

Re: Feedback on this 37" Westy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC
If I were you, I would look at the feedback thread that the egg provides for this TV.

Also, did you notice that there is no tuner for this TV?

No tuner isn't great... I do have some universals tho.

ENU291 12-28-07 04:51 PM

Re: Feedback on this 37" Westy
 
The negatives are the weak black level and viewing angles. The positives are the multiple connectivity options and the 1080p resolution. This set works best as a computer monitor.

Rakeesh 12-28-07 10:53 PM

Re: Feedback on this 37" Westy
 
Personally I don't care if a TV doesn't have any kind of tuner, I never use them anyways. Most people don't. They usually subscribe to cable/satellite/whatever and receive their programming that way.

methimpikehoses 12-28-07 11:37 PM

Re: Feedback on this 37" Westy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENU291
The negatives are the weak black level and viewing angles. The positives are the multiple connectivity options and the 1080p resolution. This set works best as a computer monitor.

Any suggestions for a 32-37" for TV/DVD/Wii?

methimpikehoses 12-28-07 11:37 PM

Re: Feedback on this 37" Westy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK
Personally I don't care if a TV doesn't have any kind of tuner, I never use them anyways. Most people don't. They usually subscribe to cable/satellite/whatever and receive their programming that way.

True.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.