nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Crysis (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   THATS IT..... (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=105425)

Nanosuitguy 01-01-08 11:46 PM

THATS IT.....

I am about to open som complainments...

I played today on this server.. and there was a haver with some kind of freezray, he killed me and others instantly, froze and popped, even cars and sh!t. He can even run fast as hell, and is invulnerable to any type of damage. God mode even called. I totally lacked on this guy... And then he gave links to the damn cheats. link removed :( PLEASE REPORT THIS SITE, MAKE IT GO AWAY. I DONT WANNA PLAY WITH DAMN HACKERS!

Welcome to F************n !

We have now offically launched and are able to bring you the best Crysis hack out !

Our hack has:

Chams
Flying (Fly Around The Map!)
Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited C4 etc..
Unlimined Nukes
1 Shot 1 Kill (Even With Pistol)
Shoot Down Choppers With 1 Shot !
Unlimited Cloak
Speed Hack
Rapidfire (No Reloading Time etc..)
Crosshair
God Mode (No One Can Ever See You!)
AND MORE !

Order TODAY !

Someone please do something!

MUYA 01-02-08 12:54 AM

Re: THATS IT.....

Nanosuit..I have edited your post...do not circumvent our swear filters...or you may be given a break from these forums.

Thanks

Amuro 01-02-08 12:58 AM

Wow, that's great hack site.

asd 01-02-08 01:16 AM

Cheating and hacking are very popular in CS and CSS.

Nanosuitguy 01-02-08 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUYA
Nanosuit..I have edited your post...do not circumvent our swear filters...or you may be given a break from these forums.

Thanks

Dont be hard on me, this is actually really sad. Why is swearing so sensitive? What about cheating in crysis? You didnt even comment it, you didnt even mention one thing about it. As crysis is a game that is rated M 18+ and this is the crysis forums, then it should be ok? Snakes on a plane is rated R from 15 or 16 (doh) lol.

Redeemed 01-02-08 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanosuitguy
Dont be hard on me, this is actually really sad. Why is swearing so sensitive? What about cheating in crysis? You didnt even comment it, you didnt even mention one thing about it. As crysis is a game that is rated M 18+ and this is the crysis forums, then it should be ok? Snakes on a plane is rated R from 15 or 16 (doh) lol.

Because MikeC calls the rules, not you. And he says no swearing, so don't. If you don't like it, take it up with him via PMs. But don't be surprised if he gives you the boot. ;)

Dreamingawake 01-02-08 02:54 AM

Quote:

I am about to open som complainments...

I played today on this server.. and there was a haver with some kind of freezray, he killed me and others instantly, froze and popped, even cars and sh!t. He can even run fast as hell, and is invulnerable to any type of damage. God mode even called. I totally lacked on this guy... And then he gave links to the damn cheats. http://www.fastmemoryman.co.uk/ PLEASE REPORT THIS SITE, MAKE IT GO AWAY. I DONT WANNA PLAY WITH DAMN HACKERS!

Welcome to FastMemoryMan !

We have now offically launched and are able to bring you the best Crysis hack out !

Our hack has:

Chams
Flying (Fly Around The Map!)
Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited C4 etc..
Unlimined Nukes
1 Shot 1 Kill (Even With Pistol)
Shoot Down Choppers With 1 Shot !
Unlimited Cloak
Speed Hack
Rapidfire (No Reloading Time etc..)
Crosshair
God Mode (No One Can Ever See You!)
AND MORE !

Order TODAY !

Someone please do something!

lol, sorry to laugh, i do understand where you're coming from, but it's
just that no one's going to do anything because no one can. just
play on a different server without cheaters.

MUYA 01-02-08 03:59 AM

Quote:

Because this is a privately owned forums (by MikeC) with rules of which "swearing" is a no no. Be warned.

Thanks

mumstheword 01-02-08 05:35 AM

The website is down. I think nanosuitguy single handedly destroyed them with his swearing before it was censored. :argh:

asd 01-02-08 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mumstheword
The website is down. I think nanosuitguy single handedly destroyed them with his swearing before it was censored. :argh:

Don't forget, he is the Nanosuit Guy, a guy with nanosuit, he can use his special ability known as "MAXIMUM SWEARING", and it rulez! (nana2) (nana2) (nana2)

Logical 01-02-08 05:49 AM

Im sure Nanosuit guy posting links to a cheat site renders him just as bad as the actual cheat.

You want to see less people cheating but broadcast the site for all to see. rofl wp.

asd 01-02-08 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrixteH
Im sure Nanosuit guy posting links to a cheat site renders him just as bad as the actual cheat.

You want to see less people cheating but broadcast the site for all to see. rofl wp.

Not at all, even he didn't post the link of the site, players will still know it if they are playing the same server as the cheater, since the cheater will spam the chat room with this rubbish. :afro: