nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Home Theater A/V (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   SOOoooo How Long.... (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=105643)

1337_Like_ThaT 01-05-08 04:23 AM

SOOoooo How Long....
 
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9...iversalfm8.jpg

Until Universal finally goes neutral /////?????

Holiday Season 2008!

NaitoSan 01-05-08 06:23 AM

Re: SOOoooo How Long....
 
tomorrow. :D

Mr. Hunt 01-05-08 07:29 AM

Re: SOOoooo How Long....
 
Whenever their contract expires.

evilchris 01-05-08 11:58 AM

Re: SOOoooo How Long....
 
That pic could have been a lot funnier. Target? Blockbuster? Those were the two most irrelevant factors in this whole thing.

Can this forum remain for HT enthusiasts? Console fanboys don't need to be in here.

Mr. Hunt 01-05-08 12:09 PM

Re: SOOoooo How Long....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by evilchris
That pic could have been a lot funnier. Target? Blockbuster? Those were the two most irrelevant factors in this whole thing.

Can this forum remain for HT enthusiasts? Console fanboys don't need to be in here.

Agreed. So what are you still doing in here then?

evilchris 01-05-08 12:10 PM

Re: SOOoooo How Long....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt
Agreed. So what are you still doing in here then?

Yeah, I use the forum because I have an Xbox360 with no HD DVD addon. Wanna post shots of our gear and see who the ethusiast is?

Apollo 13 01-05-08 01:04 PM

Re: SOOoooo How Long....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by evilchris
Yeah, I use the forum because I have an Xbox360 with no HD DVD addon. Wanna post shots of our gear and see who the ethusiast is?

your still a fanboy and everyone points it out to you everyday. Also this board is far from AV ethusiast.

Mr. Hunt 01-05-08 01:13 PM

Re: SOOoooo How Long....
 
EDIT: Not worth it.

nrdstrm 01-05-08 01:24 PM

Re: SOOoooo How Long....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by evilchris
Yeah, I use the forum because I have an Xbox360 with no HD DVD addon. Wanna post shots of our gear and see who the ethusiast is?

Quote:

Home Theater A/V Home theater systems including audio, video, DVD, Blu-ray and HDTV.
I don't see anywhere that it says "enthusiast". Even if it did, you don't have to "own" the equipment to be an enthusiast. I do think you have great knowledge on the subject evilchris, but the way you present it is just like any other Sony Fanboy out there...If you used your knowledge constructively, (and others here as well), we might have a more active A/V forum...As it is, I think people don't want to come in here and ask simple questions for fear of being ripped apart...

evilchris 01-05-08 02:27 PM

Re: SOOoooo How Long....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollo 13
your still a fanboy and everyone points it out to you everyday. Also this board is far from AV ethusiast.

I'm a fanboy with a Sony TV, a Wii, an X360, a Panasonic BD player, and a Toshiba HD DVD player.

You = pwned.

evilchris 01-05-08 02:28 PM

Re: SOOoooo How Long....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nrdstrm
I don't see anywhere that it says "enthusiast". Even if it did, you don't have to "own" the equipment to be an enthusiast. I do think you have great knowledge on the subject evilchris, but the way you present it is just like any other Sony Fanboy out there...If you used your knowledge constructively, (and others here as well), we might have a more active A/V forum...As it is, I think people don't want to come in here and ask simple questions for fear of being ripped apart...

I won't rip anyone except for the PS3 Musketeers that post in here occasionally.

ViN86 01-05-08 05:07 PM

Re: SOOoooo How Long....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt
EDIT: Not worth it.

i bet whatever you said was a gem... :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.