nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   MMORPGs (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Firefly MMO? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=105738)

DaveW 01-06-08 07:02 PM

Firefly MMO?

yeah baby!

http://samuraigunslinger.com/2008/01...amers-rejoice/

|MaguS| 01-07-08 08:22 AM

Re: Firefly MMO?

Yeah heard about it awhile back... im still taking the wait and see approach with this.... Joss Weadon does have input so it could be great...

jeffmd 01-07-08 08:51 AM

because the firefly movie and tv series was so deep..I'm sure it will be another good mmo to join the other lineup of fine mmo licenses out there today. ^^

Monolyth 01-07-08 12:19 PM

Pfft, I'll pass...my pack in Wolf-Quest are finally up to dropping "The Moose". I love being the Alpha, makes me so powerful and I get all the ladies too. I know though someday one of my guildies will mutiny on my old ass and rip out my throat therefore claiming his place as the new alpha and me as the dead old guy.

I can't wait, then I can start a new den only this time I think I will spec for increased "scared camping children" howling. And improved urine concentration, you know so I can have a larger territory...

@FireFly MMO:
I always loved being a smuggler in SWG, I hope they can do it better. It would be really awesome if I could friggin' dupe other players (alliance) into thinking I'm not smuggling anything, sneak past Reaver ships, and setup the exchange on some backwater moon with a rather shady individual I can't trust no further then I can throw mah ship. Bah I'm already talkin' like Capt. Reynolds! :D

grey_1 01-07-08 12:29 PM

This could be the one and only MMO that will get my attention. SHweet!

Severian126 01-07-08 12:32 PM

Shiny!

I love the series. I'm not sure the MMO will be any good, but anything new related to Firefly is thumbs up by me.

Now I wish the series will come back one day.

Preparat 01-07-08 01:00 PM

God damn it i hate MMOs...

well there goes my life :(

vandalous 01-07-08 04:09 PM

Browncoats, mount up!

|MaguS| 01-08-08 07:41 AM

I wonder if they will follow in the tradition of the show and make it silent when your in space... man that could get boring...

mojoman0 04-30-08 03:02 PM

I just heard about this show and loved every episode. The movie was okay but I don't think they should have *SPOILER* killed certain members...Any news on this game?

Revs 04-30-08 03:12 PM

Hmmm. Could be interesting. I liked the series and it seems a good idea for a game. Hope they do a good job ;)

AngelGraves13 04-30-08 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monolyth
Pfft, I'll pass...my pack in Wolf-Quest are finally up to dropping "The Moose". I love being the Alpha, makes me so powerful and I get all the ladies too. I know though someday one of my guildies will mutiny on my old ass and rip out my throat therefore claiming his place as the new alpha and me as the dead old guy.

I can't wait, then I can start a new den only this time I think I will spec for increased "scared camping children" howling. And improved urine concentration, you know so I can have a larger territory...

@FireFly MMO:
I always loved being a smuggler in SWG, I hope they can do it better. It would be really awesome if I could friggin' dupe other players (alliance) into thinking I'm not smuggling anything, sneak past Reaver ships, and setup the exchange on some backwater moon with a rather shady individual I can't trust no further then I can throw mah ship. Bah I'm already talkin' like Capt. Reynolds! :D

Damn, I hope we see River naked again. lol mmmmm Summer Glau yum