nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Crysis (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   mud!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=107985)

Nanosuitguy 02-13-08 07:29 AM

mud!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4451/omgzj5.jpg



mmm tasty! :captnkill: :captnkill: :captnkill: :captnkill: :captnkill: :captnkill: :captnkill: :captnkill: :captnkill:

Oh and i proven, its real.. heres a video xD
http://www.stage6.com/user/gerardfra...is-Mud-For-You

MUYA 02-13-08 07:33 AM

Re: mud!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
Good photochop...

Nanosuitguy 02-13-08 07:35 AM

Re: mud!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
aint photoshop ;)

MUYA 02-13-08 07:40 AM

Re: mud!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
I call bollocks! But thats me :D

ralinn 02-13-08 07:57 AM

Re: mud!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MUYA
I call bollocks! But thats me :D

+1

Nanosuitguy 02-13-08 08:11 AM

Re: mud!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ralinn
+1

Noob, its not photoshop. Its textures used in Crysis... Do you think these textures are photoshop aswell?;



http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2...fter8of5ul.jpg

ralinn 02-13-08 09:03 AM

Re: mud!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanosuitguy
Noob, its not photoshop. Its textures used in Crysis... Do you think these textures are photoshop aswell?;

I see you didn't have the balls to call MUYA a 'noob'. Someone has some growing up to do... calling other people 'noobs' does not make you sound superior or more intelligent. :)

On topic - It's completely rational to think it's fake, because for one, it looks far to big, stupid and out of place. The oblivion texture at least looks the correct size. So much for the attempt at wit there.

Nanosuitguy 02-13-08 09:15 AM

Re: mud!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ralinn
I see you didn't have the balls to call MUYA a 'noob'. Someone has some growing up to do... calling other people 'noobs' does not make you sound superior or more intelligent. :)

On topic - It's completely rational to think it's fake, because for one, it looks far to big, stupid and out of place.

Wasn't intending to call MUYA a noob either, hes a great guy. But you on the other hand, i had it with you, from several other times ago aswell.

Its rational to think its fake, because when u see something unbelieveable then you automatically think its not true until its proven. I give you that much. However the pic is real, and i will prove it soon. I am searching for were that guy who took the pic made the video showing this aswell. Besides making a texture like that is not impossible, far from. Btw, wtf u mean by "it looks stupid" ? you sound stupid when you say that. Bugg of willya?

Destroy 02-13-08 09:18 AM

Re: mud!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
If that pic is real, its one damn impressive texture.

ralinn 02-13-08 09:19 AM

Re: mud!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanosuitguy
Wasn't intending to call MUYA a noob either, hes a great guy. But you on the other hand, i had it with you, from several other times ago aswell.

Its rational to think its fake, because when u see something unbelieveable then you automatically think its not true until its proven. I give you that much. However the pic is real, and i will prove it soon. I am searching for were that guy who took the pic made the video showing this aswell. Besides making a texture like that is not impossible, far from. Btw, wtf u mean by "it looks stupid" ? you sound stupid when you say that. Bugg of willya?

lol - do you act like this when people say anything negative about Crysis in real life? Grow up will ya and stop bloody whining, I've never said anything to piss you off. If you insist in being a little twerp then people will retaliate.

Bloody kids...

You also seem to think I give a damn if it's real or fake.

spirited1 02-13-08 10:21 AM

Re: mud!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
http://www.gearsandwidgets.com/exter...hreadgoing.jpg

Chill out, Nanosuitguy.

methimpikehoses 02-13-08 10:32 AM

Re: mud!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
:lol2: @ pic


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.