nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Assassin's Creed Feedback Thread (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=111344)

Lith1um 04-08-08 05:14 PM

Assassin's Creed Feedback Thread
 
http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/index.php

I've been watching those trailers and the game looks fantastic.

AngelGraves13 04-08-08 05:24 PM

Re: Assassin's creed released today.
 
Waiting for mine to unlock tomorrow on Steam.

3DBrad 04-08-08 05:42 PM

Re: Assassin's creed released today.
 
I guess they released it today because it was "released" a few weeks ago. :p
(No, I didn't go "shopping" so don't blame me :p )

evox 04-08-08 05:50 PM

Re: Assassin's creed released today.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoudazo
I guess they released it today because it was "released" a few weeks ago. :p
(No, I didn't go "shopping" so don't blame me :p )

It was nuked, so all the pirates were stuck at level1;)

1337_Like_ThaT 04-08-08 05:53 PM

Re: Assassin's creed released today.
 
Call me crazy but I liked this game so much on Console, I'm willing to buy it on PC just for the extra investigations and cutscenes :)

Awesome game, definately worth picking up and replaying just for the story line

NarcissistZero 04-08-08 06:25 PM

Re: Assassin's creed released today.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelGraves13
Waiting for mine to unlock tomorrow on Steam.

Same here... hoping for a midnight release, but... that's probably not going to happen.

brady 04-08-08 06:34 PM

Re: Assassin's creed released today.
 
Nice. I really enjoyed this game on the 360. Visually it was quite stunning. Maybe I'll pick it up on Steam since I no longer have a 360 and I'm sure It'll look quite a bit better with this system :D

SH64 04-08-08 07:01 PM

Re: Assassin's creed released today.
 
So whoever gets the game please provide some info on the RAM usage & the multi-core support!

crainger 04-08-08 07:03 PM

Re: Assassin's creed released today.
 
Ima see if I can trade in my 360 copy for some off the PC version. I have a feeling though with EB if you trade in console, you can only use the credit on console.

ViN86 04-08-08 07:08 PM

Re: Assassin's creed released today.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by evox
It was nuked, so all the pirates were stuck at level1;)

LOL

stncttr908 04-08-08 07:09 PM

Re: Assassin's creed released today.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger
Ima see if I can trade in my 360 copy for some off the PC version. I have a feeling though with EB if you trade in console, you can only use the credit on console.

That wouldn't surprise me one bit.

mailman2 04-08-08 07:14 PM

Re: Assassin's creed released today.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SH64
So whoever gets the game please provide some info on the RAM usage & the multi-core support!


It definitely takes advantage of quad cores, someone at Hardocp was talking about it and had screen shots of usage.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.