- NVIDIA Solaris
173.14.05 for Solaris x64/x86 released
- Added support for the following new GPUs:
- Added support for Quadro FX 5600/4600 SDI and Quadro G-Sync II.
- Resolved a bug causing left and right eyes to be reversed in stereo mode on some Quadro FX GPUs.
- Fixed a problem that caused OpenGL to stop rendering to windows with origins at or beyond 4096 pixels (horizontally) on GeForce 8 and 9 GPUs.
- Fixed a bug causing some Quadro FX 4500 SDI configurations to take a long time to achieve synchronization.
- Added preliminary support for X.Org server 1.5.
- Addressed a problem causing visual corruption when using GeForce 8 GPUs to drive Chi Mei 56" displays.
- Addressed visual corruption when driving Cintiq 20WSX wide format tables with some GeForce 6 and 7 GPUs.
- Fixed OpenGL rendering corruption with textures compressed using the DXT5 compression algorithm.
- Fixed a regression that caused invalid EDIDs to be detected for the internal display device on some notebooks.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the console from being restored correctly in SLI mode on GeForce 6 and 7 GPUs.
- Fixed interlaced modes on GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Fixed a problem that caused the synchronization signal polarity to always be positive for DVI devices on GeForce 8 and 9 GPUs.
- Resolved a problem resulting in X startup to fail on some GeForce 8 and 9 systems without swap space.
- Fixed a bug resulting in X crashes when using GeForce 8 and 9 GPUs in SLI to drive X screens at depth 8.
- Fixed a problem that caused TV output on secondary TVs to be black and white on some GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that could result in kernel panics on SMP systems.
- Fixed a problem causing multi-threaded JOGL applications to hang on exit.
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x64/x86
is available for download via HTTP
Please see the README
for more information about this release.
This NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release supports QuadroFX and newer NVIDIA Quadro GPUs
. Quadro4 and older Quadro GPUs are supported through the 96.43.xx
NVIDIA legacy graphics driver.
Please also note:
If you encounter any problems with the 173.14.05
NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-*-bug-report.log
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.