nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   NVIDIA GeForce 200 Series (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   See what you made me do? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=115266)

nekrosoft13 06-23-08 10:18 AM

See what you made me do?
 
I have GTX 280 sitting in trunk of my car, still wrapped. still not sure ....

:headexplode:

pizzaguy 06-23-08 10:22 AM

Re: See what you made me do?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nekrosoft13 (Post 1690842)
I have GTX 280 sitting in trunk of my car, still wrapped. still not sure ....

:headexplode:


Its in the trunk of your car? planning on raping it or something?

nekrosoft13 06-23-08 10:24 AM

Re: See what you made me do?
 
yap, because leaving it in the front of car while parked at work would be such a great idea.

LordJuanlo 06-23-08 10:25 AM

Re: See what you made me do?
 
Haha you couldn't wait another couple of days to see the 4870, oh well with luck with your new purchase. I think I will take a decision this weekend. Or I may wait another month to see how x2 performs, who knows. Maybe I order a GTX 280 in a couple of hours

pizzaguy 06-23-08 10:28 AM

Re: See what you made me do?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nekrosoft13 (Post 1690850)
yap, because leaving it in the front of car while parked at work would be such a great idea.

It was a joke MR personality. But this is nekrosoft we are talking about so I should have known better. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I was gonna tell you to have fun with it but I really hope you got one of the overheating POS's because I cant think of anyone who deserves that more than you.

nekrosoft13 06-23-08 10:28 AM

Re: See what you made me do?
 
i got 14 days return policy, so if the price drops around 4780 release i can get the difference back.

i would probably never buy 4780 anyway, up to may 2008 i still had to deal with ATi drivers on my old notebook. I still can't stand ATi drivers.

Plus nhancer and cuda is just to good to pass over

Lfctony 06-23-08 12:01 PM

Re: See what you made me do?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nekrosoft13 (Post 1690863)
i got 14 days return policy, so if the price drops around 4780 release i can get the difference back.

i would probably never buy 4780 anyway, up to may 2008 i still had to deal with ATi drivers on my old notebook. I still can't stand ATi drivers.

Plus nhancer and cuda is just to good to pass over

What is this 4780 you speak of? Twice? :p

nekrosoft13 06-23-08 12:06 PM

Re: See what you made me do?
 
got the numbers mixed up ;)

grey_1 06-23-08 12:07 PM

Re: See what you made me do?
 
Lol, hope it works good for you.

nekrosoft13 06-23-08 12:09 PM

Re: See what you made me do?
 
i blame it on nvnews. bad forum

methimpikehoses 06-23-08 12:20 PM

Re: See what you made me do?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nekrosoft13 (Post 1690979)
i blame it on nvnews. bad forum

:ban:

spajdr 06-23-08 12:43 PM

Re: See what you made me do?
 
Welcome to dark side nekrosoft13 :)
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x.../Jedi_dark.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.