nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   MMORPGs (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   do you HATE WoW ? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=123011)

Dreamingawake 11-13-08 09:38 AM

do you HATE WoW ?
 
I do.

Post if you cannot stand it.

I've got to go to work today where all my co-workers and even my managers will
be talking about (and even possibly playing) WoW ALL day while I'm trying to
work.

I will never submit. I will never play WoW.

Gorion 11-13-08 09:56 AM

Re: do you HATE WoW ?
 
I don't hate it. But I never got into it. Tried it and didn't like it.

jolle 11-13-08 09:57 AM

Re: do you HATE WoW ?
 
Not really.
Im just sorta played out on it.
Indifferent towards it atm..

CaptnStubing 11-13-08 11:39 AM

Re: do you HATE WoW ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamingawake (Post 1843756)
I do.

Post if you cannot stand it.

I've got to go to work today where all my co-workers and even my managers will
be talking about (and even possibly playing) WoW ALL day while I'm trying to
work.

I will never submit. I will never play WoW.

Why post about a game you don't like? Get over it already.

Sgt_Pitt 11-13-08 04:22 PM

Re: do you HATE WoW ?
 
Yep i play EQ2 :)

Played WoW got a lvl 50 rogue.

As an old time PC gamer, i just find EQ2 has that extra depth PC gamers always look for, instead of the consolized WoW simpleton approach.

glObalist 11-13-08 06:06 PM

Re: do you HATE WoW ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt_Pitt (Post 1844156)
Yep i play EQ2 :)

Played WoW got a lvl 50 rogue.

As an old time PC gamer, i just find EQ2 has that extra depth PC gamers always look for, instead of the consolized WoW simpleton approach.

First of all he asked who HATES WoW. You said you played it but prefer EQ2.. does that mean you hate WoW since you said "yep"?

Second, care to explain how WoW is "consolized"?

Third, from now on I will beg every self-proclaimed "hardcore pc gamer" to use this avatar. Will you use the "PC GAMER" avatar for me? :D

http://www.itworks.sk/pics/pcgamer.jpg

NaitoSan 11-13-08 07:52 PM

Re: do you HATE WoW ?
 
I don't hate WoW but I think it's not quite a good MMO. A lot of people who plays WoW thinks they're bunch of elitist and say ALL MMO sucks no matter what. For example, I enjoy Final Fantasy XI and suddenly WoW hardcore players said it sucks, blah blah blah. What the hell? Having an opinion isn't a crime but no need to straight out saying this sucks in front of my face. Kinda funny to see how people can be like that.

I tried WoW and didn't like it. I don't really play MMO games anymore, just because I have no time for them. I enjoy play different games and it's far more enjoyable.

Sobbsy 11-13-08 09:19 PM

Re: do you HATE WoW ?
 
Hate WoW. It's retarded everyone I know. I used to get a laugh out of watching dip**** little kids bawl their eyes out and scream and kick when their parents had to forcefully drag them away from that turgid load of **** because they'd been playing it 3 days straight and utterly failing everything at school / life because of it. Now I just sigh and go back to fapping to mermaid porn.

Sgt_Pitt 11-13-08 11:52 PM

Re: do you HATE WoW ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by glObalist (Post 1844240)
First of all he asked who HATES WoW. You said you played it but prefer EQ2.. does that mean you hate WoW since you said "yep"?

Second, care to explain how WoW is "consolized"?

Third, from now on I will beg every self-proclaimed "hardcore pc gamer" to use this avatar. Will you use the "PC GAMER" avatar for me? :D

First, I'll rephrase to "Yep i hate wow and i play eq2."

Second, I believe the term "Consolized, Simpleton and WoW" in the same sentence should explain everything :P

Third,

http://www.itworks.sk/pics/pcgamer.jpg

:)

Dreamingawake 11-15-08 10:31 AM

Re: do you HATE WoW ?
 
It IS kind of concerning the AMOUNT of time people spend on this game.

And every single person who does do that finds a way to justify it. -Just like an addict
making excuses.

I'd like to put the idea out there that at this point, it's no longer just a game anymore.

I hate Wow, and I will never ever play it, or see the movie or support it in any way.

:)

(Yeah yeah, I don't want to hear from you if you're just going to say "If you hate Wow then why bother posting about it" ect..)

I AM POSTING ABOUT IT BECAUSE I HATE IT. lol

Tr1cK 11-15-08 03:35 PM

Re: do you HATE WoW ?
 
I like WoW; I hate trolls.

Ninjaman09 11-18-08 08:08 AM

Re: do you HATE WoW ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt_Pitt (Post 1844501)
Second, I believe the term "Consolized, Simpleton and WoW" in the same sentence should explain everything :P

It does, but I don't think it explains what you think it does. :p

And no, WoW is a great game. If you refuse to like it based on some misguided sense of rebelliousness, I pity you.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.