nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Photo Albums in Profile (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=123317)

SLippe 11-18-08 06:36 PM

Photo Albums in Profile
 
Okay, so I went to create a new Photo Album, but I don't see anywhere to click to start uploading photos! I have 3 prior Albums with Photos. Has this been disabled? HELP!

(popcorn)

CaptNKILL 11-18-08 06:42 PM

Re: Photo Albums in Profile
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SLippe (Post 1848882)
Okay, so I went to create a new Photo Album, but I don't see anywhere to click to start uploading photos! I have 3 prior Albums with Photos. Has this been disabled? HELP!

(popcorn)

It works for me. When I create an album it immediately shows me my empty album with a link that says "Click here to upload pictures!".

From my profile I can click on any albums (public or private) and add photos to them with the "upload pictures" buttons on the left side of the screen.

I've never used the feature before though so I can't say if anything has changed recently that might have broken it for you.

SLippe 11-18-08 06:47 PM

Re: Photo Albums in Profile
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptNKILL (Post 1848888)
It works for me. When I create an album it immediately shows me my empty album with a link that says "Click here to upload pictures!".

From my profile I can click on any albums (public or private) and add photos to them with the "upload pictures" buttons on the left side of the screen.

I've never used the feature before though so I can't say if anything has changed recently that might have broken it for you.

Hmmm, thanks. I'll keep messing with it, I guess, and hope it shows up. :)

EDIT: Hmmm, nope. I keep getting this...

Quote:

This album does not have any pictures.
No link anywhere to upload. I even deleted and re-created the Album. WTF? :wtf:

CaptNKILL 11-18-08 06:55 PM

Re: Photo Albums in Profile
 
I'm not sure what could be doing that. Have you tried deleting any pics from your other albums? Maybe you've used the maximum amount of space available for a user's album pics.

SLippe 11-18-08 07:28 PM

Re: Photo Albums in Profile
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptNKILL (Post 1848903)
I'm not sure what could be doing that. Have you tried deleting any pics from your other albums? Maybe you've used the maximum amount of space available for a user's album pics.

No, I haven't tried that. Didn't know there was a limit. That might be it. I even tried using Internet Explorer, same deal.

CaptNKILL 11-18-08 08:06 PM

Re: Photo Albums in Profile
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SLippe (Post 1848924)
No, I haven't tried that. Didn't know there was a limit. That might be it. I even tried using Internet Explorer, same deal.

I don't know if there is a limit myself.

I'm just a mod, I have no part in the workings of the forums. :o

evox 11-19-08 12:25 AM

Re: Photo Albums in Profile
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptNKILL (Post 1848945)
I'm just a mod, I have no part in the workings of the forums. :o

Choo choo. Boarded the fail train, Captain? :p

We were waiting.

CaptNKILL 11-19-08 12:44 AM

Re: Photo Albums in Profile
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by evox (Post 1849172)
Choo choo. Boarded the fail train, Captain? :p

We were waiting.

Na, I'm waiting for your mom, I'll ride her all the way back home. :captnkill:

SLippe 11-19-08 10:14 AM

Re: Photo Albums in Profile
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptNKILL (Post 1849187)
Na, I'm waiting for your mom, I'll ride her all the way back home. :captnkill:

Yeah, she's hot and steamy. Kind of slow starting, but once she gets moving...she's hard to stop! :D

crainger 11-20-08 05:06 AM

Re: Photo Albums in Profile
 
Little too far there SLippe... ::o:

CaptNKILL 11-20-08 03:22 PM

Re: Photo Albums in Profile
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger (Post 1850550)
Little too far there SLippe... ::o:

That's what SHE said... :bleh:

Q 11-20-08 03:42 PM

Re: Photo Albums in Profile
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger (Post 1850550)
Little too far there SLippe... ::o:

What's happened to you, rabbit? You used to push everything to the extreme. Now you're all afraid of hurting people's feelings. What's happened to you?

And will it happen to me?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.