nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Crysis (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   What's the best way to run Crysis WarHead/Crysis Wars in DirectX 9 on Vista x64? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=124444)

Digital_Trans 12-10-08 03:34 AM

What's the best way to run Crysis WarHead/Crysis Wars in DirectX 9 on Vista x64?

What's the best way to run Crysis WarHead/Crysis Wars in DirectX 9 on Windows Vista x64? Basically, I don't want to add any files in the directory if I don't need to but if so then what's a nice simple tweak or way or doing this?

Digital_Trans 12-10-08 07:51 PM

Re: What's the best way to run Crysis WarHead/Crysis Wars in DirectX 9 on Vista x64?

Never mind, I got my answers from the proper person whom doesn't like reactions.

crainger 12-10-08 07:57 PM

Re: What's the best way to run Crysis WarHead/Crysis Wars in DirectX 9 on Vista x64?

Bye.

bob saget 12-10-08 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital_Trans (Post 1871284)
Never mind, I got my answers from a better forum then this one.....:D

i fail to comprehend

Digital_Trans 12-10-08 08:20 PM

So long guys! It was nice while it lasted. I might check the forum boards for update news on NVIDIA related products and that's about it. I found better forums out there so it's time to say good-bye to everyone here. It was fun while it lasted so long and best of luck to everyone. Please remove or close my account a/sap! thank you!

bob saget 12-10-08 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital_Trans (Post 1871319)
So long guys! It was nice while it lasted. I might check the forum boards for update news on NVIDIA related products and that's about it. I found better forums out there so it's time to say good-bye to everyone here. It was fun while it lasted so long and best of luck to everyone. Please remove or close my account a/sap! thank you!

the brightest minds on the planet are hard at work trying to close your account.

jcrox 12-10-08 11:12 PM

any bets as to how long it takes before he's back under some new name?

What a wanker

Lfctony 12-10-08 11:15 PM

Does your mom limit how many forums you can visit? So you only get to pick one? My mom's like that as well... :headexplode:

Madpistol 12-11-08 12:43 AM

Don't let the door smack your ass on the way out....

MUYA 12-11-08 03:56 AM

Be nice all....

Bearclaw 12-11-08 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital_Trans (Post 1871319)

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Also, be sure sure to keep us updated on the latest 1337 rigs from HP! We all want to buy an overpriced pos!

nekrosoft13 12-11-08 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital_Trans (Post 1871284)
Never mind, I got my answers from the proper person whom doesn't like reactions.

:headexplode: always wanted to use this line

ENGLISH, MOTHER****ER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

http://filmic.files.wordpress.com/20...tion-bible.jpg