nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Crysis (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   People who don't like Crysis Wars are poor. (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=126654)

J-Mag 01-21-09 04:33 PM

People who don't like Crysis Wars are poor.

I heard this statement last night when playing a few rounds and there may be a grain of truth in it because when compared to other multiplayer FPSes it is still the most dynamic, yet obviously lacks a large fan base. Frustration that stems from lag created by inferior hardware is the likely culprit.

Why aren't you playing Crysis Wars?

Revs 01-21-09 04:47 PM

Re: People who don't like Crysis Wars are poor.

Erm....

Coz I aint bought it yet :p. I take it I should?!

J-Mag 01-21-09 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revs (Post 1908901)
Erm....

Coz I aint bought it yet :p. I take it I should?!

With hardware like that, yes! You might even be able to own me if it wasn't for my extraordinary skills. :P

Bearclaw 01-21-09 04:51 PM

Crysis is one of THE most over-hyped games ever. Graphically, yes, it looks beautiful. Gameplay wise, it was boring. Terrible story. That's where and WHY consoles are winning over people. They could care less about the graphics as long as the story rocks. Most times, it does.

J-Mag 01-21-09 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearclaw (Post 1908923)
Crysis is one of THE most over-hyped games ever. Graphically, yes, it looks beautiful. Gameplay wise, it was boring. Terrible story.

Come now, I am speaking of Crysis Wars, the multiplayer side of things. What MP FPS has better gameplay and why?

methimpikehoses 01-21-09 05:00 PM

I think your statement is correct. I like to play with the resolution maxed out... and 35-40fps on a MP game is not teh good.

nekrosoft13 01-21-09 05:03 PM

Quote:

Crysis is one of THE most over-hyped games ever. Graphically, yes, it looks beautiful. Gameplay wise, it was boring. Terrible story. That's where and WHY consoles are winning over people. They could care less about the graphics as long as the story rocks. Most times, it does.

wrong, it has very good gameplay challenging and hactic at times.

J-Mag 01-21-09 05:13 PM

I had one of the most rewarding experiences yesterday by accidentally discovering the game of maximum chicken. I was placing a land mine in front of a factory gate only to look up and see the grill of an HMMV. Within an instant and a double tap of space later, I was flying over the exploding wreckage of my intended murderer...

Noriega 01-21-09 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekrosoft13 (Post 1908956)
wrong, it has very good gameplay challenging and hactic at times.

+1

Every BIG game have their FANS and ANTIFANS

glObalist 01-21-09 05:40 PM

Quote:

You fail again!

Revs 01-21-09 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Mag (Post 1908920)
With hardware like that, yes! You might even be able to own me if it wasn't for my extraordinary skills. :P

lolz. I'm not the best player in the world but I do OK. I'll buy the game next chance I get and we'll see, eh? :p

breathemetal 01-21-09 06:31 PM

Crysis. Bleh. So sick of seeing, and hearing about this pos. Sure, it looks GREAT. But it was SO boring.