Recruit-a-Friend To Join the Armies of WAR (5 left)
I have some trial keys to give out...please include your First Name and Email address with your pm requests.
Here are just a few of the changes they made recently to the game!
WAR Patch 1.2 Goes Live March 3rd!
Much blood has already been spilled in the brutal Age of Reckoning, but the conflict is far from decided. It is becoming clear to the leaders of the Dark Elves, the greenskins and the Chaos warhost that their invasion of the enemy's homelands will not result in a swift and decisive victory. The men of the Empire and their allies in the mountain holds of the Dwarfs and the island kingdom of the High Elves have resisted with a greater tenacity than anyone could have guessed.
The time has come to break the forces of Order once and for all. Warboss Grumlok calls upon his most savage warriors, the berserk Orc Choppas, to lead a furious charge and slaughter the enemy.
To meet this new threat on the field of battle, High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer calls upon the most fearsome fighters in all the lands of the Dwarfs. Legions of Slayers from across the Old World answer their monarch's summons, for what better way to fulfill their doom-laden oaths than in lethal combat against the armies of Destruction?
Ancient enmities stretching back a thousand years will find new life in the Age of Reckoning. Centuries of hatred will fuel every crushing blow and slashing strike as Slayer and Choppa crash together in a frenzy of boundless rage.
When the dust has settled and the last ragged warriors stand exhausted amid the corpses of friend and foe alike, which of these bitter rivals will emerge victorious?
The very outcome of the war may hinge on the answer and thus begins the Call to Arms.
* Two New Careers – Unleash the savage fury of the relentless Orc Choppa, or take up the doom-laden oath of the unstoppable Dwarf Slayer!
* Bitter Rivals Join the Battle – Introducing the newest live event for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. Call to Arms: Bitter Rivals focuses on the ancient hatred that burns between the Dwarf and Greenskin races.
* Fight for Control of the Twisting Tower – Enjoy a limited-time preview of this upcoming new Scenario found deep in the heart of the maddening Chaos Wastes.
* New RvR Gameplay Enhancements – Introducing the new Open RvR Rallying Cry system that summons you to key battles in Tiers 1 and 2. The new Zone Domination System for Tiers 2 through 4 rewards a realm that truly conquers the entire battlefield. Also, many improvements to siege weapons ensure that the mighty engines of war are now more lethally effective than ever.
* New Treasures Await – Across-the-board itemization improvements have been made to the Fortresses, world dungeons, and city dungeons of WAR, including better world drops, quest rewards, Influence rewards, and more.
* Crafting System Improvements – We've made many improvements to the game's crafting system, including pairing-off specific gathering skills with specific production skills in order to make crafters more self-sufficient.
* Easy PQs Make Their Debut in Tiers 2, 3, and 4 – Scaled for courageous bands of 1 to 3 adventurers, these Public Quests offer a rewarding PvE experience without a large commitment of forces.
Re: Recruit-a-Friend To Join the Armies of WAR (6 left)
It seems that all players can get trial key from official site?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.