nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Hey Is MuFu ok???? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=13039)

Hellbinder 06-08-03 02:04 AM

Hey Is MuFu ok????

I am begining to feel a little concerned. I was thinking about this over the last day or Two. I have not seen MuFu make a post anywhere for a while now. Thats not really like him. Especially with all the Issues being discussed recently.

Are you out there Buddy??? Is everything Cool???

Uttar 06-08-03 02:16 AM

Okay, so I'm not MuFu's official representative ;) , but anyway...
He's got many reasons for this "no posting behaviour", among which exams.

Uttar

Ady 06-08-03 07:00 AM

He's been abducted by aliens!! :alien: :alien: :alien: :eek: :bounce:

goofer456 06-08-03 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ady
They need his knowledge on cutting edge 3d techology:D

The Baron 06-08-03 08:18 AM

I think ATI has sent, er, "representatives" to deal with him since he knows something about Loci. ;)

Uttar 06-08-03 09:25 AM

Tsk tsk, bad speculators, bad! :)
Heck, if you like speculating so much, you can always base yourself on the "many reasons, among which exams" thingy - which other mysterious reasons could there be? Is he getting paid by PowerVR? Matrox? Is FutureMark sueing him in secret? :D

Uttar

Sazar 06-08-03 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Uttar
Tsk tsk, bad speculators, bad! :)
Heck, if you like speculating so much, you can always base yourself on the "many reasons, among which exams" thingy - which other mysterious reasons could there be? Is he getting paid by PowerVR? Matrox? Is FutureMark sueing him in secret? :D

Uttar

must be the nvidia legal gestapo holding him someplace...

de_telegraaf 06-08-03 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sazar
must be the nvidia legal gestapo holding him someplace...
:p

Miksu 06-08-03 11:37 AM

Heh, I was thinking of asking this same questions. It's hard to live without any new rumors from upcoming 3D-cards.

GlowStick 06-08-03 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ady
daim those aleins

extreme_dB 06-08-03 01:50 PM

Don't worry, we'll find him! And we'll use even bigger chains this time so he won't be able to escape from his computer again! Damn those alien laser beams!

AthlonXP1800 06-08-03 03:41 PM

Hmmm MuFu was last seen on 2 June 2003 9:41PM at University of Aylesbury in Loughborough, UK. Maybe his PC was seized by MI5/MI6 for breached the Official Secrets Act.

In order for his release, he must be forcely co-operated with MI6 to timing executed top secret mission to instablity ATI's regime, create Shocking & Awe campaign on 1000 PC running Catalyst testing drivers, search and destroy ATI's weapon of mass destruction project codenamed Loci and last... captured 55's most wanted ATI officials. :D