- NVIDIA Solaris
96.43.11 (legacy) for Solaris x64/x86 released
- Fixed a bug that caused intermittent kernel panics when stress testing attach/detach paths.
- Added support for X.Org server 1.5 and 1.6.
- Fixed the subpicture component order reported by the NVIDIA X driver's XvMC implementation.
- Fixed a text corruption problem on X.Org 1.5 and newer X.Org servers.
- Worked around an X server bug that caused text to disappear when a composite manager is enabled on X.Org 1.5 and newer X.Org servers.
- Fixed a server crash triggered by Kopete's 'new message' popup dialog when a composite manager is enabled.
- Fixed an X server crash with multiple server generations when GLX is disabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused window decorations to be corrupted in Compiz.
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x64/x86
is available for download via HTTP
Please see the README
for more information about this release.
If you encounter any problems with the 96.43.11
NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-*-bug-report.log
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.