- NVIDIA Solaris
180.51 for Solaris x86/x86-64 released
- Updated nvidia-bug-report.sh to compress its log file; running `nvidia-bug-report.sh` now produces "nvidia-bug-report.log.gz".
- Addressed a problem that could lead to intermittent hangs and system crashes on some GeForce 9 and later GPUs.
- Fixed an X server crash when viewing the website www.tim.it.
- Fixed a DisplayPort interaction problem with power management suspend/resume events.
- Fixed rendering corruption in the OpenGL 16-bit RGB Workstation Overlay.
- Fixed a recent VDPAU regression that caused aborted playback >and hangs when decoding some H.264 clips on G84, G86, G92, G94, G96, and GT200 GPUs.
- Fixed occasional X driver memory management performance problems when a composite manager is running.
- Fixed Solaris installer to not install libnvidia-wfb.so when a wfb library is already present.
- Fixed an initialization ordering bug that could lead to kernel panics starting X on some integrated GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that could interfere with the detection of display devices attached to secondary GPUs when first starting X after cold boots.
- Fixed a problem that could result in temporary stalls when moving OpenGL application windows on GeForce 8 and later GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented VGA fonts from being saved/restored correctly on GeForce 8 and later GPUs.
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x64/x86
is available for download via HTTP
Please see the README
for more information about this release.
This NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release supports NVIDIA Quadro products based on the NV4x and newer
series of GPU cores. Older Quadro FX and Quadro NVS products are supported by the 173.14.xx
driver series, and Quadro4 and older Quadro GPUs are supported through the 96.43.xx
NVIDIA legacy graphics drivers. Please see Appendix A of the README for a list of which GPUs are supported.
Please also note:
If you encounter any problems with the 180.51
NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-*-bug-report.log
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.