nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Console World (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   ***Official Infamous Thread*** (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=132563)

Mr. Hunt 05-06-09 08:39 PM

***Official Infamous Thread***

I hear the preorder vouchers are out there and the demo is downloading for people now. Sadly I preordered from Gamestop, as I prefer having the in game power over a demo a few weeks early... but that doesn't mean I didn't want to hear others opinions/beg for somebody to let me download it from your account, I will let you download some stuff from my list... and I have quite a few things that I have bought... so... yeah.

Let me know how it is.

NarcissistZero 05-06-09 09:41 PM

Re: Infamous Demo

Yeah, this is the game I am looking at to get me to fire up my consoles again.

Impressions please kthanx.

Mr. Hunt 05-06-09 10:43 PM

Well Narc... go out and get the friggin demo code then let me download it... I will give you all the impressions you want, even ones of people I don't know.

NarcissistZero 05-06-09 11:06 PM

Where do you have to reserve it to get the demo?

Mr. Hunt 05-06-09 11:10 PM

Best Buy from what I am reading on the interwebs.

Mr. Hunt 05-06-09 11:37 PM

Hearing it is available on the HK store but I can't find it yet...

Mr. Hunt 05-06-09 11:41 PM

Oh this is BS... I am now reading that Sony has pulled it... people posted pictures of it on the store, but I guess they decided to pull the dang demo off the store... this is really annoying.

1337_Like_ThaT 05-07-09 04:42 AM

Negative...

Currently downloading the demo as I type. Go to GameCrazy to get the preorder voucher, heard each store was limited to 10/piece only though....

rustyboy 05-07-09 10:42 AM

Anyone willing to game share infamous with me.

I have been waiting forever for my neogaf registration to be approved, or dose anybody have a neogaf account that can PM someone on there that will give there HK account to download infamous from.

Thanks,

Mr. Hunt 05-07-09 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1337_Like_ThaT (Post 1999803)
Negative...

Currently downloading the demo as I type. Go to GameCrazy to get the preorder voucher, heard each store was limited to 10/piece only though....

You can just be a doll and let me download it from your account, like... for reals son... for really reals. ;)

NarcissistZero 05-07-09 12:06 PM

It's a trap!

Mr. Hunt 05-07-09 12:08 PM

It is not a trap! How dare you try to ruin my relationship with 1337! I dislike you greatly now my friend!

Been watching videos of lucky people playing the demo and it looks awesome... really wish I could play it :(.