nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Bionic Commando (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=133136)

Vanzagar 05-19-09 01:50 PM

Bionic Commando
 
too bad...

http://content.usatoday.com/communit.../05/66982305/1

Toss3 05-19-09 02:05 PM

Re: Bionic Commando
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanzagar (Post 2011068)

Because I always trust USA Today when it comes to games.. :rolleyes: Is there a similar site to IMDB for games? I generally trust thousands of people's opinion more than just one person's. :)

Buio 05-19-09 02:46 PM

Re: Bionic Commando
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Toss3 (Post 2011093)
Because I always trust USA Today when it comes to games.. :rolleyes: Is there a similar site to IMDB for games? I generally trust thousands of people's opinion more than just one person's. :)

Metacritic is a good site, but it's more like rottentomatoes.com than imdb.com. I.e. gathering reviews on many sites and averaging the score, not a user vote based score.

PS3 version here f.e:
http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...bioniccommando

NarcissistZero 05-19-09 02:47 PM

Re: Bionic Commando
 
Gametrailers review made it look OK, but not great. I'll get it when it's cheaper.

crainger 05-19-09 02:47 PM

Re: Bionic Commando
 
I get all my reviews from Mr. Hunt and Mr. Hunt alone...

I forgot this game was coming out now. ::o: Had been looking forward to it all last year...

Buio 05-19-09 02:50 PM

Re: Bionic Commando
 
Funny thing is that Bionic Commando is just out, and Terminator Salvation is due in some days and both games are made by Swedish studio GRIN (the guys behind GRAW f.e.)

Toss3 05-19-09 03:10 PM

Re: Bionic Commando
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger (Post 2011159)
I get all my reviews from Mr. Hunt and Mr. Hunt alone...

I forgot this game was coming out now. ::o: Had been looking forward to it all last year...

So you've only played the metal gear series then... :p

Toss3 05-19-09 03:12 PM

Re: Bionic Commando
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buio (Post 2011165)
Funny thing is that Bionic Commando is just out, and Terminator Salvation is due in some days and both games are made by Swedish studio GRIN (the guys behind GRAW f.e.)

Terminator Salvation just got an awful review from gametrailers. 4 hours of game play for 60$! :headexplode:

wysiwyg 05-19-09 04:25 PM

Re: Bionic Commando
 
stick with the platformer

|MaguS| 05-19-09 04:35 PM

Re: Bionic Commando
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NarcissistZero (Post 2011158)
Gametrailers review made it look OK, but not great. I'll get it when it's cheaper.

Yeah they praised it pretty good but I don't think I will want to be spending that much on it. I will wait for Steam to get it and have it on sale. :p

crainger 05-19-09 05:27 PM

Re: Bionic Commando
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Toss3 (Post 2011178)
So you've only played the metal gear series then... :p

and Hitman series. Oh and Wanted: WoF.

JasonPC 05-19-09 06:04 PM

Re: Bionic Commando
 
I think mobygames.com is the closest thing to imdb for games.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.