nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   America's Army 3 beta on fileplanet - members only (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=133372)

rudedog 05-22-09 05:37 PM

America's Army 3 beta on fileplanet - members only
 
And you better act quickly as it's limited (How I hate Fileplanet/gamespy/IGN)
Beta test the Army’s all new game: America's Army 3 and the new Deploy Client. This event is a first come first served, limited access beta and keys will go fast so sign up immediately!

More info here
If anyone gets in, please post some screens :D

proliferazor 05-22-09 08:13 PM

Re: America's Army 3 beta on fileplanet - members only
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rudedog (Post 2013910)
And you better act quickly as it's limited (How I hate Fileplanet/gamespy/IGN)
Beta test the Army’s all new game: America's Army 3 and the new Deploy Client. This event is a first come first served, limited access beta and keys will go fast so sign up immediately!

More info here
If anyone gets in, please post some screens :D

awesome thx for the heads up, i renewed by subscription just to try this!

File size 3.27GB

nrdstrm 05-22-09 08:20 PM

Re: America's Army 3 beta on fileplanet - members only
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by proliferazor (Post 2013962)
awesome thx for the heads up, i renewed by subscription just to try this!

File size 3.27GB

Pics or it didn't happen... :P

proliferazor 05-22-09 09:12 PM

Re: America's Army 3 beta on fileplanet - members only
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nrdstrm (Post 2013967)
Pics or it didn't happen... :P

Here you go

Bigbuck 05-22-09 09:20 PM

Re: America's Army 3 beta on fileplanet - members only
 
Got my beta key right away and download now. Haven't really played AA very much so hope its good.

Snake101st 05-22-09 11:28 PM

Re: America's Army 3 beta on fileplanet - members only
 
Training doesnt work, missions end randomly, teammates look like enemies sometimes, etc.

needs a patch. :)

Burnt_Ram 05-23-09 01:32 PM

Re: America's Army 3 beta on fileplanet - members only
 
yes, pics please ... UE3 this time around right?

Zeus666 05-23-09 01:38 PM

Re: America's Army 3 beta on fileplanet - members only
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by proliferazor (Post 2013976)

thanks!:D

Bigbuck 05-23-09 03:25 PM

Re: America's Army 3 beta on fileplanet - members only
 
I know its a beta and the point is to test things, but I am not sure its even ready to test. It seems every server is plagued with lag. I am not sure if its the lag or the way AA is supposed to be, having never played it before, but it sure seems pretty random with the hit reg. Maybe its the "realistic" part, but even while holding my breath my shots do not go where I am aiming.

wysiwyg 05-23-09 06:55 PM

Re: America's Army 3 beta on fileplanet - members only
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by proliferazor (Post 2013976)

would be a forum noob that posts a rickroll grrrrrrrrrrrrr:rolleyes2

rudedog 05-23-09 08:56 PM

Re: America's Army 3 beta on fileplanet - members only
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbuck (Post 2014385)
I know its a beta and the point is to test things, but I am not sure its even ready to test. It seems every server is plagued with lag. I am not sure if its the lag or the way AA is supposed to be, having never played it before, but it sure seems pretty random with the hit reg. Maybe its the "realistic" part, but even while holding my breath my shots do not go where I am aiming.

Seems more like the UT3 MP curse..

nekrosoft13 05-23-09 09:50 PM

Re: America's Army 3 beta on fileplanet - members only
 
no shots yet? any better then previous version?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.