nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   i am getting alot of JS runtime errorrs today... (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=13448)

silence 06-16-03 07:41 AM

i am getting alot of JS runtime errorrs today...
 
well.....subject says it all.....this NEVER happened before, it's damn annyoing and i hop someone fixes it.....

thnx.......


btw...it says error is on line 1 :cool:

styles-T 06-16-03 08:51 AM

Re: i am getting alot of JS runtime errorrs today...
 
Quote:

Originally posted by silence
well.....subject says it all.....this NEVER happened before, it's damn annyoing and i hop someone fixes it.....

thnx.......


btw...it says error is on line 1 :cool:

ditto..Line 2 Char 1

The Baron 06-16-03 08:56 AM

front page? or what?

styles-T 06-16-03 10:08 AM

every page..:(

The Baron 06-16-03 10:11 AM

Just turn the things off. I don't think that's us--line 2 is <html>. So, I really have no idea what it means.

MikeC 06-16-03 10:56 AM

The counter we use went offline yesterday. I think maybe that is giving you the error messages. I disenabled it yesterday. I'll try and fix it tonight.

intercede007 06-16-03 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MikeC
The counter we use went offline yesterday. I think maybe that is giving you the error messages. I disenabled it yesterday. I'll try and fix it tonight.

NO!!! MY GOD, YOU'LL END UP BANNING THE ENTIRE BOARD!!!! :D

Hehe..had to get it in there ;)

MikeC 06-16-03 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by intercede007
NO!!! MY GOD, YOU'LL END UP BANNING THE ENTIRE BOARD!!!! :D

Hehe..had to get it in there ;)

I see you Jon-Patrick. :firedevil I think the problem is in V-Bulletin. I'm going to look into it tommorow. Right now I'm busy playing with my new toy. JuiceZ is playing with his new toys. Silence hold on buddy, I was hoping someone would know what was wrong. That would be the easy way. Now I'm going to have to solve the problem myself. If anybody gets banned just e-mail me.:D

intercede007 06-16-03 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by -=Gib-McFragger=-
Playing with your new toy? Did she take long to blow up??? :eek: :angel:

Dude....

See ya later!!!:bye:


LOL!!! Now I don't feel so bad about what I said, thanks! :D

MikeC 06-16-03 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by -=Gib-McFragger=-
Playing with your new toy? Did she take long to blow up??? :eek: :angel:


hehehe Toldja I'd get revenge for the bush post of yours :p


All you think about is sex.:D

I've been playing with my 9800Pro. BTW you've got hair in your teeth.;)

|JuiceZ| 06-16-03 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MikeC
I've been playing with my 9800Pro. BTW you've got hair in your teeth.;)
:lol2: pwnd again!!!! :rofl

MikeC 06-16-03 09:50 PM

Just say uncle:angel:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.