nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   So thats why I was banned. (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=13468)

LiquidX 06-16-03 03:25 PM

So thats why I was banned.

Quote:

Originally posted by maddog912
Sorry, but I need a NO SH*T advice. Which one should I buy, the 9800 Pro 256 megs or the Geforce FX 5900 ultra 256 megs....?
---EDITED

Quote:

Originally posted by saturnotaku
Buy the 9800. And FYI, the mods don't take kindly to circumventing the swear filter.

This is what I said in the F U! thread.
Quote:

Originally posted by LiquidX
F.....em again! The bastards look for any little sh*$! to get at us. If only them would put the same passion in stop some of the sh@3! happening around the world. Like the damn Congo are that damn idiot who's people ARE starving, but the F@#k finds money to build nuclear weapons. F......em again.
So sorry man. Havent been here long and this is the second forum I ever joined more over actually participated in. I had no idea you couldnt say things like that even if you didnt spell out the full word. I have seen some off the wall things here and just thought it wouldnt bother anyone apparently it did because someone got me banned. But thanks to a pm vampireUK I think, I am back. Sorry again I meant no arm, just a voice of opinion which someone took to heart. 24 and still a kid.:(

Kain 06-16-03 03:34 PM

Hi, and FOOK YOU! :p

:angel:

vampireuk 06-16-03 03:38 PM

fyi you were not banned at all ;) :D

Kain 06-16-03 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by vampireuk
:p

LiquidX 06-16-03 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by vampireuk

:confused: I wanted to reply to the FU! thread but kept getting a message saying my ip was banned.:confused: I swear...I dont get it someone was being very cruel. Crap! so that apology was for nothing, great just great. Now I am looked at as fool, great just great.:mad:

Quote:

Originally posted by Kain
Hi, and FOOK YOU! :p

:angel:

Hi.......

MikeC 06-16-03 04:15 PM

Do you work somewhere that other people have access to your computer? Or are you at home and always use the same IP?

The Baron 06-16-03 04:43 PM

JuiceZ, take away Mike's admin rights! He always breaks things! ;)

(Liquid, it was probably accimedentally banned when somebody else was doing naughty things. When your board is this big, it happens.)

LiquidX 06-16-03 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MikeC
Do you work somewhere that other people have access to your computer? Or are you at home and always use the same IP?
I am the only one that uses the pc, sorry to say but my girl really is dumb blonde so it wasnt her. Oh well everything is back to normal so I wont sweat it.:)

vampireuk 06-16-03 05:20 PM

Quote:

Now I am looked at as fool, great just great.:mad:

Such is the way of nvnews:D

styles-T 06-16-03 05:36 PM

Re: So thats why I was banned.

Quote:

24 and still a kid.:(
arent we all :D

|JuiceZ| 06-16-03 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Baron
JuiceZ, take away Mike's admin rights! He always breaks things! ;)
LOL! I would but I don't wanna hurt the old guys feelings so......:p

Sazar 06-16-03 07:06 PM

I think perhaps you should just temp ban liquidX to make him feel better...