nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Bionic Commando pc? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=136152)

TheManko 07-21-09 12:31 PM

Bionic Commando pc?

I just noticed that the game has been available in stores here in Sweden since Friday 17th and I assume in a lot of other places as well. There's no other thread for the game that I can see, so has anyone bothered to get it yet? Is it any good on the pc? I want to see some screenshots!

crainger 07-21-09 04:33 PM

Re: Bionic Commando pc?

It reviewed all over the place, some thought it great others said it's the worse Capcom has put out in awhile. I think most PC gamers have better games to play right now. Waiting for it to come down in price.

NaitoSan 07-21-09 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger (Post 2051675)
It reviewed all over the place, some thought it great others said it's the worse Capcom has put out in awhile. I think most PC gamers have better games to play right now. Waiting for it to come down in price.

Capcom didn't develop it, GRIN did.

I'm not a huge fan of GRIN, they are more of hit and miss with their games. Only best game from GRIN at present is Bionic Commando Rearmed.

TheManko 07-21-09 05:23 PM

It's supposed to have a learning curve but many reviews that I read said that it was really fun once you learned how not to suck. So I'm interested in it but I kinda want a demo first.

NarcissistZero 07-21-09 05:29 PM

It looked pretty craptastic to me... sticky aim, boring graphics... not much exciting about it. Like many average shooters I will probably grab it when it hits $20 or something.

It sold pathetically too, news sites have reported. Like 25,000 units in it's launch week.

mailman2 07-21-09 06:23 PM

Tried it, sucked. Not even worth $20 imo.

Ryeyoo 07-22-09 12:19 AM

I thought it was a platformer??

crainger 07-22-09 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaitoSan (Post 2051702)
Capcom didn't develop it, GRIN did.

I'm not a huge fan of GRIN, they are more of hit and miss with their games. Only best game from GRIN at present is Bionic Commando Rearmed.

Well Capcoms engine and they published it. Close enough.

So after this and Terminator. What has happened to GRIN? I thought they did ok on the Ghost games. ::(: All their talent left?

m3dude 07-22-09 03:27 AM

it isnt capcoms engine, its grins diesel engine, also used in terminator salvation and the pc graw games among others.

crainger 07-22-09 04:38 AM

For reals? I guess I really had no interest in this game what so ever. lulz.

Main thing is RE5 uses Capcoms engine and it's better.

Logical 07-22-09 09:43 AM

RE5 makes me happy :D

Can't wait...

Lfctony 07-22-09 10:14 AM

It's the Wanted/Terminator Salvation Engine. I think the engine is terrible...