nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   NVIDIA GeForce 200 Series (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   If NVIDIA is so confident in their "Fermi" card (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=139458)

john19055 09-29-09 05:21 PM

If NVIDIA is so confident in their "Fermi" card

if nvidia is so confident in ther card ,why send out blurry pictures ,ATI has done made thier card ,so I don't think this will help ATI by seeing a picture of the GF100 .It makes me wonder if the new GT300 is all it is crack up to be,if they can't give any information about it except for a blurry picture.

Drolfrawd 09-29-09 05:25 PM

Re: If nvidia is so confident in there card

Chemtrails
/

|MaguS| 09-29-09 05:37 PM

The reason is because you cannot handle its awesomeness. They blur it out for your protection...

ChrisRay 09-29-09 06:27 PM

That picture was blurred out by Rys at Beyond3d. Nvidia did not send that out.

Sazar 09-29-09 07:19 PM

Mr blurrycam strikes again :bleh:

But seriously, how about we wait for the final silicon before writing off the card yah?

:cool:

ATi 09-29-09 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john19055 (Post 2094998)
if nvidia is so confident in ther card ,why send out blurry pictures ,ATI has done made thier card ,so I don't think this will help ATI by seeing a picture of the GF100 .It makes me wonder if the new GT300 is all it is crack up to be,if they can't give any information about it except for a blurry picture.

show me the picture!

Woodelf 09-29-09 08:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/atta...1&d=1254272462

ATi 09-29-09 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodelf (Post 2095068)

holy **** it looks great!
i'm getting one! it would look so cool in my case:D

Muppet 09-30-09 01:44 AM

If Nvidia doesn't want to let ATI start eating into there very large market share, then yes they need to let us have some information about there new cards. At least give us something to think about.

noko 09-30-09 02:17 AM

Maybe Nvidia doesn't mind if you buy an ATI card since once the GT300 hits they just know you will immediately ditch it and harness the power that wipes the floor clean with the GT 300 (ahmm not a dust buster joke). I tend to believe that Nvidia quietness at this stage is really a very strong stance of confidence. Maybe time table wise it is a little off but in the end something very good is coming. I may buy an ATI 5970, they appear to be a great card, waiting on the 2gb version and if Nvidia GT300 is great! Buy that too, why not :D.

jolle 09-30-09 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodelf (Post 2095068)

bah, long ass card..
I cant fit that in my case, looks really fast for some reason though.

Muppet 09-30-09 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noko (Post 2095183)
Maybe Nvidia doesn't mind if you buy an ATI card since once the GT300 hits they just know you will immediately ditch it and harness the power that wipes the floor clean with the GT 300 (ahmm not a dust buster joke). I tend to believe that Nvidia quietness at this stage is really a very strong stance of confidence. Maybe time table wise it is a little off but in the end something very good is coming. I may buy an ATI 5970, they appear to be a great card, waiting on the 2gb version and if Nvidia GT300 is great! Buy that too, why not :D.

I will not buy another card until the GT300 launches or at least we get some reliable info on the card. It's just frustraiting that there is no news. I to believe it will wipe the floor with everything in its path when it launches though.