nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Professional (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=14214)

Berg 07-01-03 01:52 PM

Professional

Perfect MUYA. Professional, to the point, and no unessessary comments. (Like you will be gone for a few days because your kid shaved your cat or something)

Anyway, keep up the great work and the front page looks much better because of it. :cool:

MikeC 07-01-03 02:12 PM

Re: Professional

Quote:

Originally posted by Berg
Perfect MUYA. Professional, to the point, and no unessessary comments. (Like you will be gone for a few days because your kid shaved your cat or something)

Anyway, keep up the great work and the front page looks much better because of it. :cool:

My kids have never shaved the cats before. :confused: But I agree MUYA is perfect.:)

MikeC 07-01-03 02:30 PM

I notice Warp2Search also likes the layout. http://www.warp2search.com/ :)

MUYA 07-01-03 02:42 PM

Thanks Berg, Gibs and Mike :)

As i said before, I just happen to suffer from "Compulsive news/reviews gathering" syndrome. And it just so works that I post at nvnews :) comming together of.... hehe :D

And yeah, the roundup bug is catching on other places... :)

Cheers

MUYA
PS- i have no kid....don't intend to have a for a couple of years :P
Not even married yet! But when I do, I'll be the 60 yrs old with a 10 yr old at those parent teachers meet! :)

MUYA 07-01-03 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by -=Gib-McFragger=-
Hehe, quick...copywrite that layout before too many other sites steal it! :bleh: :D
We should! Its Max's hardwork because whereas i did teh original design, MAx actually did the hard work in getting the code right for all browsers!!!

What do you think Max?

Cheers
MUYA

digitalwanderer 07-01-03 03:20 PM

Ok, I give up!

What in the blue-blazes are you all talking about? Quinn even posted something about MUYA's news posting over at EB the other day...what is the big deal? :confused:

Skuzzy 07-01-03 06:50 PM

Digi,..got room in that boat? What the heck are they talkin aboot?

netviper13 07-01-03 07:57 PM

They're talking about the roundup posts on the main page.

digitalwanderer 07-01-03 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by netviper13
They're talking about the roundup posts on the main page.
Oh, thanks for clearing that up.

What main page? :confused:

Clay 07-01-03 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Oh, thanks for clearing that up.

What main page? :confused:

*MaxPower rushes into the room, knocking over various decorative furniture and kicking over an ottoman*

...whew, I just had to reply to this because it's my first acknowledgement of an inside joke here! Yep, we've got a main page alright but you'd better not ever, ever take a peek at it or the whole jig is up! :angel: :p

Clay 07-01-03 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MUYA
We should! Its Max's hardwork because whereas i did teh original design, MAx actually did the hard work in getting the code right for all browsers!!!

What do you think Max?

Cheers
MUYA

No doubt! I should stick some more of my phantom periods (instead of  's) or some other extraneous code so we can track down the peckers that snag it! ;)

Now, if I could just find a way to mass market this block of code I'd be set for life (err...more like three days and maybe enough scratch to buy mees some of those fancy hot dogs stuffed with cheese or whatever other crap they cram in those weiners).

*checks the time and realizes that he's only had 4 hours of sleep in the past 24 hours*

:afro2:

The Baron 07-01-03 11:54 PM

Quote:

Now, if I could just find a way to mass market this block of code I'd be set for life (err...more like three days and maybe enough scratch to buy mees some of those fancy hot dogs stuffed with cheese or whatever other crap they cram in those weiners).
Have you learned nothing from Amazon.com? PATENT IT! :D