nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Latest posts box (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=143096)

Kakeshoma 12-28-09 12:15 PM

Latest posts box
 
Hi there...
1. Nice forum.
2. Would it be an idea to have a little box (top) on the forums front page with the 5 (or so) latest posts. I think its a hazzle to have like 10 tabs open for each forum room...

I just read what I wrote, and it looks like a mess..sry, tell me if u didnt understand.(nana2)

Kakes

MikeC 12-28-09 04:42 PM

Re: Latest posts box
 
Hi Kakes,

There is an alternative to a latest posts box that already exists. At the top of the forum, there is a menu bar with a link labeled "New Posts". Clicking that link will give you a list of the latest posts for the entire forum.

Kakeshoma 12-28-09 05:03 PM

Re: Latest posts box
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeC (Post 2152646)
Hi Kakes,

There is an alternative to a latest posts box that already exists. At the top of the forum, there is a menu bar with a link labeled "New Posts". Clicking that link will give you a list of the latest posts for the entire forum.

oh, ur right! thanks, why didnt I think of that...
looking forward to spend some time here at nvnews!

Kakes

Redeemed 12-28-09 05:20 PM

Re: Latest posts box
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakeshoma (Post 2152483)
Hi there...
1. Nice forum.
2. Would it be an idea to have a little box (top) on the forums front page with the 5 (or so) latest posts. I think its a hazzle to have like 10 tabs open for each forum room...

I just read what I wrote, and it looks like a mess..sry, tell me if u didnt understand.(nana2)

Kakes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakeshoma (Post 2152658)
oh, ur right! thanks, why didnt I think of that...
looking forward to spend some time here at nvnews!

Kakes

Awww... ur a cute lil fella'. :wonder:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.