nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Awesome! Return to Krondor on GoG! (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=148575)

|MaguS| 03-04-10 05:43 PM

Awesome! Return to Krondor on GoG!
 
GoG.com has released Return to Krondor! I loved this game back in the day, so getting it. I needed a great old school RPG to play.

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/return_to_krondor/

Johnny C 03-04-10 07:42 PM

Re: Awesome! Return to Krondor on GoG!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by |MaguS| (Post 2201115)
GoG.com has released Return to Krondor! I loved this game back in the day, so getting it. I needed a great old school RPG to play.

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/return_to_krondor/

Can you get Betrayal at Krondor

|MaguS| 03-04-10 07:45 PM

Re: Awesome! Return to Krondor on GoG!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny C (Post 2201158)
Can you get Betrayal at Krondor

not yet :(

NarcissistZero 03-04-10 09:09 PM

Re: Awesome! Return to Krondor on GoG!
 
It will probably come, they have 3 Activision games left to release, probably all of them next week.

Never played this one... I have a GOG backlog the size of my arm too...

|MaguS| 03-04-10 10:34 PM

Re: Awesome! Return to Krondor on GoG!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NarcissistZero (Post 2201182)
It will probably come, they have 3 Activision games left to release, probably all of them next week.

Never played this one... I have a GOG backlog the size of my arm too...

Yeah but your arm isn't that long, you are a dwarf.

AdamK47 03-04-10 11:55 PM

Re: Awesome! Return to Krondor on GoG!
 
As with 90% of the games on GoG I already have the original CD. Great game BTW! Use to work with one of the developers for the game.

I also have Betrayal at Krondor on CD.

NarcissistZero 03-05-10 05:10 AM

Re: Awesome! Return to Krondor on GoG!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by |MaguS| (Post 2201221)
Yeah but your arm isn't that long, you are a dwarf.

Yes, you are right.

Damn my faulty genes and the effect it has on my RPG playing.

HiCZoK4 03-05-10 08:30 AM

Re: Awesome! Return to Krondor on GoG!
 
GoG is awesome!

|MaguS| 03-30-10 03:33 PM

Re: Awesome! Return to Krondor on GoG!
 
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/betrayal_at_krondor

Betrayal is now availabl! :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.