nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Crysis (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Weird... glitch maybe? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=148808)

Redeemed 03-11-10 01:19 PM

Weird... glitch maybe?

Okay, so I'm cruising through this game, and I get to the part where you have to kill those three koreans in suits at that cemetary in the jungle. You have to do this in order for the HELEVAC to land.

Well, I toasted 'em but still that copter ain't no where in site.

I've even gone all over the island to try and find stuff to kill- and I've killed everything I can find yet that copter wont land.

My next guess is gonna' be restarting the level- but I really don't want to do this considering I've beatin the level and just wish to proceed.

I have tried looking for a console command to jump to the next level but cannot find any.

Any help will be appreciated. :)

JasonPC 03-11-10 01:57 PM

Re: Weird... glitch maybe?

You sure there isn't one lone confused guy standing around somewhere? I found the patch made them a lot less passive but don't know if you patched it or not. Anyway I think the console command for the next level is "map harbor"

Redeemed 03-11-10 03:41 PM

Yeah- I figured it was some lone NPC probably ran into the bushes and then got lost- and I'd never find him. :lol:

Just restarted the level. I normally play very stealth in this game- using cloak a ton and picking the dudes off from a far- one at a time.

I didn't feel like going through that again since it takes so much time so I just bull-dozed through. :lol:

bob saget 03-11-10 03:47 PM

very strange. hopefully you get it sorted out. i felt sorry for the dudes though, I think they felt like they stood a chance.

Redeemed 03-11-10 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob saget (Post 2206293)
very strange. hopefully you get it sorted out. i felt sorry for the dudes though, I think they felt like they stood a chance.

:lol:

musman 04-01-10 04:11 PM

I had the same problem Redeemed. For the life of me I can't figure out how or what was causing it, but I did get through it. IF I remember ill let ya know.

grey_1 04-01-10 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musman (Post 2224152)
I had the same problem Redeemed. For the life of me I can't figure out how or what was causing it, but I did get through it. IF I remember ill let ya know.

Same here. Restarting the level fixed it though.

Yaboze 04-01-10 04:23 PM

Crysis seemed a little buggy. On certain levels I had to restart because certain objectives weren't registering or simply were not there. I'd wander around for an hour and not be able to advance. I think loading save games sometimes hoses it and doesn't put things in the game world where they should be.