nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Console World (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   ***Official God of War III Feedback Thread*** (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=148962)

1337_Like_ThaT 03-16-10 03:03 AM

***Official God of War III Feedback Thread***

So the biggest game of the year, possibly the biggest game for the PS3 platform up till this date is coming out today! Anyone picking up a midnight launch copy?

I'm going after school to pick up my Ultimate Edition and CE Strategy Guide tomorrow. I've saved myself from viewing any trailers or playing the demo so it all is a new suprise to me. Man I can't wait.......(nana2)

crainger 03-16-10 04:32 AM

Re: ***Official God of War III Feedback Thread***

I'm getting the Collectors with tshirt and all that. Prob get it Thursday. PS3 isn't back from repairs yet, but I can hope. Prob get 1 & 2 for PS3 too if the Collectors doesn't have it.

Mr. Hunt 03-16-10 06:36 AM

Got my Ultimate Edition and it is awesome. But you want my feedback? BUY THIS MOTHER ****ING GAME. Best game I have ever played. The graphics are INSANE and the sound is insane, and of course the gameplay is that God of War gameplay you love. I have beaten a few bosses (don't want to ruin the story for anybody), and the game is amazing. The way you kill some of these guys is AMAZING. I still cannot believe how good this freaking game looks.

But anyway... been playing through on Titan (Hard) and it is pretty tough at times. There was one part that was annoying PURELY because of the fact that it is a 10 minute long section (or so, not sure how long really lol) and if you fail you have to start the ENTIRE part over. Took me a million tries and a million times telling the game "NO" when it asked me if I wanted to go to easy mode lol.

But if you have the means to play this game, DO IT. You will NOT regret it.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot to mention. The first hour alone beats almost every other game I have ever played.

JaylumX 03-16-10 09:04 AM

Damn you Yanks ;) ....i have to wait till Friday. Completed GOW1 and 2 in the collection (though i have completed them before on my PS2) and the HD visuals are certainly much appreciated.

Very much looking forward to this. Can't wait :captnkill:

|MaguS| 03-16-10 09:26 AM

Im gonna be picking it up on my lunch time.

LurkerLito 03-16-10 09:28 AM

It's on the UPS truck, I can't wait to play it later.

Marvel_us 03-16-10 10:42 AM

Omg! I keep telling myself I will never order games online again but I always do! Still waiting for my UE in the mail. Best Buy's tracking number doesn't even show an ETA. All I know is that it's in south Florida.:(

newparad1gm 03-16-10 11:03 AM

Went to the midnight release last night for my Ultimate Edition, was up until 4 am this morning playing it. This week also has Metro 2033 and Dragon Age Origins - Awakening. I still haven't finished FF13 yet, and I'm still playing Bad Company 2. Looks like I'm losing a lot of sleep in the coming weeks.

|MaguS| 03-16-10 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvel_us (Post 2210083)
Omg! I keep telling myself I will never order games online again but I always do! Still waiting for my UE in the mail. Best Buy's tracking number doesn't even show an ETA. All I know is that it's in south Florida.:(

Why didn't you do local pickup? I ordered mine online through best buy and im going to pick it up now...

Marvel_us 03-16-10 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |MaguS| (Post 2210109)
Why didn't you do local pickup? I ordered mine online through best buy and im going to pick it up now...

I have no idea. I thought I did local but then I got an email saying my package shipped so....the wait continues.

S.I.N 03-16-10 01:57 PM

Mine is on the way from Amazon but I have been a lazy **** and want to finish 2 before playing this.

Ryeyoo 03-17-10 12:22 AM

Just started this, the scale is really impressive in the first stage. I'm wondering what the difference is between normal and hard is though. I found normal way too easy for someone who played the previous games. Debating if I should replay with hard.