Just Cause 2 Demo Update Released
Updates to Just Cause 2 Demo have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted.
Changes in the demo patch include:
Added comandline options:
- Added benchmark (available from the main menu)
- Localization fixes.
- New MSAA options added.
- Problem with CUDA water while using SLI configurations fixed.
- SSAO intensity tweaked.
- Bokeh option not shown when it isn't supported.
- Helicopter controls functional when re-entering a spinning helicopter in mid-air.
- Improved default video card selection in multi-GPU systems.
- Improved default video card selection in multi-GPU systems (override with command line option /dxadapter=)
- Framerate cap command line option (/frameratecap=, default: disabled)
- SwapChain buffer count command line option (/dxbuffers=, default: 1)
- FOV factor command line option (/fovfactor=, typical values 1.0 - 2.0)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.