nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   NVIDIA GeForce 400/500 Series (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   nvidia has shipped 400k of fermi (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=151042)

wheeljack12 05-17-10 12:36 PM

nvidia has shipped 400k of fermi

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/video/d...s_Analyst.html

-=DVS=- 05-17-10 06:12 PM

Re: nvidia has shipped 400k of fermi

That is surprisingly alot , now that i look at newegg its full of fermis :p

Ninja Prime 05-17-10 06:36 PM

Not to pee in your viral marketing cheerios, but...

Quote:

Tesla and Gefore units. The shipment numbers ‘to date’. Nvidia shipped a lot to OEMs, loads of Tesla versions since the announcement in Boston in March,
Tesla cards account for a lot, and the downgraded GTX 460s that have been sent to OEMs that we havent seen yet account for another large amount. I would be curious to see what the actual number of 470s and 480s is...

jimmyjames123 05-18-10 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Prime (Post 2253146)
Not to pee in your viral marketing cheerios, but...

You are truly a bumbling idiot, aren't you? :rolleyes:

Ladies and gentlemen, pot meet kettle :D

The thread starter clearly posted that NVIDIA has shipped 400k "Fermi". Fermi is an architecture composed of various cards encompassing Geforce/Quadro/Tesla brands (duh?). That's just a fact, nothing "viral" about it.

Any time that anyone has something even remotely positive to say about NVIDIA, you rain down on their parade. I have no idea why the hell you frequent an "NVIDIA" fansite, but I suppose it's your job as an AMD viral marketer to do so.

wheeljack12 05-18-10 09:38 AM

thank you, jimmyjames. If there was a fermi forum, I would have put it there. even so, 400k total of all cards, amd didn't get to 1 million for all of theirs until about march. It took Nvidia about 1-2 months to get to just over 1/3 of amd's sales.

Ninja Prime 05-18-10 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyjames123 (Post 2253358)
You are truly a bumbling idiot, aren't you? :rolleyes:

Ladies and gentlemen, pot meet kettle :D

The thread starter clearly posted that NVIDIA has shipped 400k "Fermi". Fermi is an architecture composed of various cards encompassing Geforce/Quadro/Tesla brands (duh?). That's just a fact, nothing "viral" about it.

Any time that anyone has something even remotely positive to say about NVIDIA, you rain down on their parade. I have no idea why the hell you frequent an "NVIDIA" fansite, but I suppose it's your job as an AMD viral marketer to do so.

Ok whatever dumbass. Considering you're the most well known NV viral marketing fanboy pretty much everywhere I see you I find that extremely amusing.

ragejg 05-18-10 04:07 PM

Keep up with the name calling, and the rest of the staff and I will get serious on your @sses.

So cut it out.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Ninja Prime 05-18-10 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragejg (Post 2253664)
Keep up with the name calling, and the rest of the staff and I will get serious on your @sses.

So cut it out.

Thanks for your cooperation.

No problem here man, jimmy just can't seem to control himself, and I have a habit of hitting back hard once someone starts it. Sorry. :)

Bah! 05-18-10 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Prime (Post 2253794)
No problem here man, jimmy just can't seem to control himself, and I have a habit of hitting back hard once someone starts it. Sorry. :)

Well, if you hadn't started with the "viral marketing" nonsense he would never have posted, so I'd say you are as much to blame as he is.

MUYA 05-18-10 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bah! (Post 2253832)
Well, if you hadn't started with the "viral marketing" nonsense he would never have posted, so I'd say you are as much to blame as he is.

I second that. There is no need for provocation Ninja.

As Rage mentioned, please do not get out of line, provocation or reaction equally contributes to thread derailment. If you have a problem please PM moderators, and let us moderate.

Thank you for your kind attention

Smee 05-19-10 01:30 AM

EDITED by MUYA Perfect example of a thread derailment.....

Furby hater!

Edited by Smee:
Perfect example of a mod with no sense of humor!