nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   So now that I have a SUPER DUPER COMPUTER... (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=151474)

3777 05-29-10 01:25 AM

So now that I have a SUPER DUPER COMPUTER...

So now that the DOMINANCE is officially a SUPER DUPER COMPUTER (nana2) I have decided to get one Super Duper system requirement MODERN game. :cool:

Should I get Battlefield Bad Company 2 for 49 bucks, or should I get the Crysis MAXIMUM edition pack which is a conglomeration of various items in one pack for 30 something dollars? :clap: I will let you all decide then make a decision based on a decision I reach after various suggestions. :cool:

nutcrackr 05-29-10 01:43 AM

Re: So now that I have a SUPER DUPER COMPUTER...

If you want single player then Crysis is your answer. Multiplayer and your decision should be bad company 2.

3777 05-29-10 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutcrackr (Post 2260089)
If you want single player then Crysis is your answer. Multiplayer and your decision should be bad company 2.

I only play Multiplayer however the Crysis pack does include Warhead and its supposed SUPER DUPER multiplayer expansion pack. I have heard great things about Bad Company 2 but I am very familiar with Battlefield series games and gameplay already so I am unsure.

crainger 05-29-10 01:57 AM

Quake II.

3777 05-29-10 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger (Post 2260092)
Quake II.

I only have time for two games crainger, the one I buy here, and BERZERK. :cool:

bob saget 05-29-10 02:19 AM

Buy BFBC2.

It's dominance.

3777 05-29-10 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob saget (Post 2260099)
Buy BFBC2.

It's dominance.

I dunno Bob :cool: my only concern is that while people rave about it, and the game video looks great, many people also describe it as a gussied up version of Battlefield 2. Now I've owned all of the Battlefield games, and in terms of time played, I would say it's 1942 > 2142 > Vietnam > Battlefield 2 ........I jus never really liked Battlefield 2 as much as the others. I am also highly unstable so telling me to get Bad Company 2 could only push me further towards Crysis. :cool:

Viral 05-29-10 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3777 (Post 2260102)
I am also highly unstable so telling me to get Bad Company 2 could only push me further towards Crysis. :cool:

lol

Okay, what if we told you to buy crysis?

bob saget 05-29-10 03:21 AM

Quote:

I dunno Bob :cool: my only concern is that while people rave about it, and the game video looks great, many people also describe it as a gussied up version of Battlefield 2. Now I've owned all of the Battlefield games, and in terms of time played, I would say it's 1942 > 2142 > Vietnam > Battlefield 2 ........I jus never really liked Battlefield 2 as much as the others. I am also highly unstable so telling me to get Bad Company 2 could only push me further towards Crysis. :cool:

If you like the game videos, then buy it. The game is just like that. Who cares what some douchebag thinks of it. I have more than 5 days worth of time invested in it, and haven't progressed in the singleplayer further than the first level. I can't see myself stopping to play this game for a long time. It is VERY "FLEXIBLE". BUY IT!

v3rninater 05-29-10 03:32 AM

Yea actually, I'd trust Bob over "some douchebag" ANY day...

Love ya Bob ...single tear...

Seriously though, BFBC2, I love, and I hate it...but I mostly love it, cause it is a great game!

bob saget 05-29-10 03:35 AM

lol :wonder:

Well I mean if you like the gameplay videos, why bother thinking about what some people's comments are. My number one decision if deciding to buy a new game is either play demo, watch gameplay videos, or both. I haven't been to a review site like gamespot or whatever for years.

nutcrackr 05-29-10 06:09 AM

Quote:

I preferred 2142 to 2 and I think BC2 is a lot faster paced. Crysis multiplayer is really not even worth considering.