nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Youtube: Crysis 2 game play (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=151747)

dikinher 06-06-10 09:17 PM

Youtube: Crysis 2 game play

Sazar 06-06-10 09:25 PM

Re: Youtube: Crysis 2 game play

:D

bob saget 06-06-10 09:26 PM

I don't know why, but it seems kind of a turn off. hopefully the pc version will look much better.

NarcissistZero 06-06-10 10:02 PM

Looks kind of meh honestly... standard urban warfare stuff without amazing graphics.

|MaguS| 06-06-10 10:50 PM

Meh nothing that interesting.

Redeemed 06-06-10 10:52 PM

I liked it. Looks fun. :)

Mr. Hunt 06-06-10 11:31 PM

I laugh because the people who enjoyed the first one think this one looked like crap, while I HATED the first one and this one looks like it might actually have some gameplay. Something the first game lacked.

MaXThReAT 06-07-10 12:14 AM

Wow, looks like a spectacular console game… but seriously where is the real Crysis2 and what have you done with the dev team?

dikinher 06-07-10 12:30 AM

I loved the first one. As odd as it may sound, I was actually impressed by this video. I don't see nothing wrong with it really. But if it is too linear, then I'll be disappointed. It still won't stop me from playing it though.

Warhead could be misconstrued as consolish just by this video alone.

bob saget 06-07-10 12:35 AM

Crysis was an interesting game, in that it had some unique elements. I did not care for the storyline.

MaXThReAT 06-07-10 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dikinher (Post 2265007)

I base my assumption purely on the fact that the game play video was done with a game pad. I just can't see any serious gamer saying, "I’m going to go **** some **** up with my gamepad on CS:S.” The Ownage would be something to see.

Viral 06-07-10 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dikinher (Post 2265007)
I loved the first one. As odd as it may sound, I was actually impressed by this video. I don't see nothing wrong with it really. But if it is too linear, then I'll be disappointed. It still won't stop me from playing it though.

Agreed. I like Crysis and I like this video. I can see big improvements to the gameplay and as long as too much of the non-linear nature isn't taken away I'm sure it will be an improvement over the original. I can still see myself wanting a jungle setting again after too much urban warfare, that's the one thing I'm not sure on right now. I know I'll like it, but hopefully there are still some good open areas in the game... I'm guessing central park will be it though.